Are you an amazing writer and marketing professional looking to work in a collaborative content marketing environment with growth opportunities? Have a bit of conversion copywriting experience? Excited about executing on highly sales-aligned content marketing across blogs, landing pages, external communications, and partners? Motivated to see how your efforts add to revenue?
This is the perfect opportunity for a talented, highly motivated, self-disciplined, content marketing specialist who has at least 2 years of content marketing and/or copywriting experience in a B2B SaaS company.
We are looking for an individual with outstanding writing skills, a strong work ethic, solid communications skills, as well as attention to detail who must be able to work both in a team and independently.
This position is 100% remote and only eligible for those who are authorized to work in Canada.
- Content creation, content distribution, and content wrangling. All things content is your core skill set, in this role.
- You will work with our content marketing manager, internal stakeholders, subject matter experts, graphic designers, and partners to create compelling and story-rich narratives in the form of blog posts, case studies, infographics, emails, web videos, web content, webinars, podcasts, and anything else ‘content’ that moves the needle on our sales and marketing goals.
- Your ease and familiarity with copywriting will help you develop and deliver concise call to actions, distribute content, drive engagement with the AgencyAnalytics brand, and build relationships with target audiences.
- As an exceptional writer yourself, you will consistently write high-quality, thought-leadership blog posts. Your background—as a natural researcher, storyteller, writer, manual of writing style/style guide expert—will help ensure consistency in AgencyAnalytics brand positioning across all online and offline modalities.
- Profit-sharing, distributed quarterly
- Growth opportunities that come with a rapidly scaling business
- 4 weeks vacation and paid sick days
- Happy Hour every Friday
- Extended health benefits
- Continued education allowance
- Annual fitness allowance
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Join a bootstrapped, profitable company and a product-focused & customer-oriented team
- Expert level English writing skills with formal education to back you up – such as a Masters in English Literature, Degree in Journalism, or similar. Did we mention that you need to be an exceptional writer?
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates the above. Please provide links to your blog, articles, and other public-facing content.
- Demonstrated advanced copywriting and editing skills.
- Blog content creation.
- Very comfortable working in a metrics-driven culture where you are accountable for specific content-related KPIs.
- Familiarity with one or more CMS platforms such as HubSpot, WordPress, etc. Your recent employment history should demonstrate the use of one or more of these platforms.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Market research, interviewing, and PR experience.
Good To Have
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud products.
- Familiarity with web analytics software.
- Graphic design, image editing, and video editing.
- Web design and development. HTML, CSS.
- SEO/SEM principles. Familiarity with SemRush, Moz,Ahrefs, etc
- A/B testing.
- Marketing agency experience.