Elucidate is a ratings and data analysis company for financial institutions. Banks across the world use our products to establish, manage, and delight their banking relationships, generating new opportunities and business growth. We provide financial institutions with two core products: Ratings and Risk Pricing.
We pride ourselves on our exceptionally diverse and multidisciplinary team, joining us from previous careers in FinTech, investment banking, financial regulators, Big4 consulting firms, nonprofits, venture capital, and the public sector.
At Elucidate, we know that the key to growth is a high-performing sales team. We are looking for a friendly, well-spoken Sales Development Representative (m/f/d) to expand our customer base. In this role you will be responsible for generating potential leads, facilitating sales, and connecting customers with the right salesperson. You will act as the first line of communication with prospects and offer a deep understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Generating new business by identifying prospects and initiating contact
- Building and progressing a pipeline of opportunities and navigating the beginning of the sales cycle
- Speaking with prospects to understand their ongoing business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicating the Elucidate value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Defining the ideal customer profile (ICP) and creating a targeted list of prospects that match the ICP
- Personalizing outreach to each prospect by researching their institution, addressing their pain points and challenges
- Using multiple channels to reach out to your prospects, such as email, phone, social media, and direct mail.
- Following up with your prospects consistently taking several touches in order to trigger response.
- Measuring and tracking your results to identify what is working and what is not.
What you need to succeed:
- 2+ years of experience in FinTech/RegTech and/or selling into finance and banking industry
- Quick in developing a deep understanding of our products and their underlying technology and an ability to communicate the product benefits to senior business and technology stakeholders
- Excellent lead generation skills
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services to drive a sales process
- Strong communication skills, including verbal, written, listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Determined personality and driven by results
- A genuine enthusiasm and interest in both finance and technology
Our offer to you
- An exciting mission and vision to rid the Earth of Financial Crime
- A values-driven high performance culture
- A flexible work environment and compressed work week
- Competitive pay and benefits, plus VSOPs
- Professional learning and personal growth opportunities
- Intellectual Rigour and Curiosity
We’re very proud of our unique culture and diverse team, comprising 15+ nationalities. We believe in the potential of everyone regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. The only thing we care about is what you bring to the table and how much you resonate with our company values.