Processing new customer inquiries - Cooperating with incoming customers to determine their needs and advising them on an appropriate destination, modes of transportation, travel dates, costs, and accommodations.
Providing extended service - Making sure customers are happy and satisfied with our services from start to finish, ensuring long-term cooperation via excellent customer service and problem resolution skills.
Facilitating deals/sales - Supporting the process for customers with professional insight and expertise.
Developing professionally - Growing the level of expertise via attending extended training courses and seminars.
Market networking - Supporting existing and exploring new contacts in order to maintain a stably-evolving customers’ database.
Travel software activity - Engaging with global consolidators to research and deliver the best solutions to customers in a designated Travel software.
- Advanced/Native level of English (Reading, Writing and Speaking).
- Impeccable Communication and Customer Service skills.
- Advanced level of PC knowledge.
- Prior experience in Travel/Sales industries will be a weighted advantage.
- Self-motivated individual with proven ability to work in a target-based environment and to achieve sales goals and objectives.
- Very motivating income - Being in full control of your own exceptional bonuses with an unmatched, market-leading incentives scheme.
- Hands-on experience with industry-defining innovative trends - Getting to learn and use the latest in Travel and Customer service.
- Extensive Promos & Bonuses program - Rewarding those who go the extra mile.
- Guaranteed development - Becoming your own team’s leader in as short as 6 months.
- Digital approach - We believe in the power of the digital world. Everything, from professional courses to e-book corporate libraries is available online, anytime and anywhere.
- 100% remote position