OUR HIRING PROCESS:
- We will review your application against our job requirements. We do not employ machine learning technologies during this phase as we believe every human deserves attention from another human. We do not think machines can evaluate your application quite like our seasoned recruiting professionals-every person is unique. We promise to give your candidacy a fair and detailed assessment.
- We may then invite you to submit a video interview for the review of the hiring manager. This video interview is often followed by a test or short project that allows us to determine whether you will be a good fit for the team.
- At this point, we will invite you to interview with our hiring manager and/or the interview team. Please note: We do not conduct interviews via text message, Telegram, etc. and we never hire anyone into our organization without having met you face-to-face (or via Zoom). You will be invited to come to a live meeting or Zoom, where you will meet our INFUSEmedia team.
- From there on, it's decision time! If you are still excited to join INFUSE and we like you as much, we will have a conversation about your offer. We do not make offers without giving you the opportunity to speak with us live. After all, we consider our team members our family, and we want you to feel comfortable and welcomed.
INFUSEmedia is looking for an Account Executive to hunt and establish new business opportunities from prospecting net new and existing accounts. The ideal candidate will be experienced in demand generation, technology sales, or sales support roles.
- 1-3 years of experience as an AE or similar sales support role
- Stellar ability to build relationships
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- Positive team player, enthusiastic, passionate, goal driven
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or sales & marketing
- Team player, with strong self-motivation to succeed
Responsibilities & Requirements
- You will work directly with your manager to create detailed territory business plan
- You will prospect and network to drive new sales opportunities
- You will own the sales cycle from prospect engagement to client contract management
- You will manage your pipeline help us accurately forecast revenue