At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit > Link Removed or follow us on Twitter > Link Removed , LinkedIn > Link Removed , Facebook > Link Removed and Instagram > Link Removed .
The Outbound Agents role consists of contacting potential customers and verifying that each contact meets specified criteria to be transferred to the sales agent. This is accomplished by means of focused verbal communication along with industry leading customer service while adhering to company compliance and quality standards.
Competitive Compensation & Benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans - generous company contribution
- Hourly base plus commissions; opportunity for overtime
- Immediate enrollment in 401(k) Plan - dollar-for-dollar company match up to 5%
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Generous Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Commissions paid monthly
- Multiple advancement opportunities available
- Full time and part time positions are available
- Afternoon/evening schedules
- Ability to follow and adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Adhere to company compliance rules
- Make outbound calls to potential customers
- Critical thinking skills required for customer objections
- Attentiveness to the process to ensure appropriate disposition/transfer process is followed
- Ability to switch gears
- Maintain the privacy of confidential customer information
- Maintain targeted performance metrics.
Qualifications - External
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Call Center experience involving communicating with customers over the phone preferred
- Must complete and pass a pre-employment drug/background check.
Skills and Abilities:
- Independent worker with experience in a commission-based environment
- Self-starter and motivated by personal goal achievement
- Open and effective communication required for remote working conditions
- Strict adherence to team agendas, policies and guidelines
- Active listening skills.
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving abilities
- Positive Team building skills
- Ability to use basic computer applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong use of vocabulary
Pay and Benefits Disclosure:
The pay range for this role is $11.00 an hour, plus commission, and is based on experience and qualifications. Employee will earn a training wage of $11/hr + $250 completion bonus during Week 1 of Training. We offer employees access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, wellbeing benefits and paid time off among others. Employees accrue up to 120 hours in their first year. Your accrual rate increases after your first year. We also offer 6 paid holidays.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at to learn more.
ADT is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. ADT strives to ensure every employee and applicant feels valued. Visit us at to learn more.