Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation. We empower the world's most innovative companies to deliver transformational products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software solutions, we help our customers solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination. Whether you are a software developer, product engineer, sales team member, or part of our corporate team, at Ansys we know that by embracing what makes us each unique, we become collectively better.
Summary and Role Purpose
The role of the Senior Manager Marketing, Paid Media is to spearhead advertising campaigns and optimize paid media strategies to deliver on business growth goals. This position reports to the VP, Digital Marketing & Operations and is responsible for leading a team of high-performing individual contributors to plan and execute paid media campaigns across various platforms such as search, social, display, trade, CTV, and other primarily digital channels where our target audience exists.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive the creation of a cross-functional, performance-based media plan by partnering with Corporate, Product, Industry, Field, Partner, and Digital Marketing teams to deliver on business growth goals
- Oversee, train, and mentor a global media team in the day-to-day media management including strategy, planning, tactical execution, implementation, optimization, budgeting, and performance analysis
- Draw and develop insights from campaign results and be able to report out on the findings to multiple audiences globally
- Uncover opportunities and drive business growth based on varying paid campaign objectives like brand awareness, demand generation, ABM, etc.
- Allocate and reallocate budget based on data-driven performance from upfront metrics from ad platforms and backend metrics from our CRM.
- Ensure and establish paid media guidelines for campaign consistency and legal/GDPR compliance as this role will work globally across multiple internal teams and channel partners in multiple languages
- Develop a roadmap for the deprecation of 3rd party cookies and communicate how that will impact business and recommend/implement a plan so that we are prepared
- Build, maintain and balance relationships with multiple internal stakeholders and external agency partner
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or closely related field
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in marketing/demand generation area with at least 3 years of experience in a people manager role
- Experience working with international teams and executing multilingual paid media campaigns with an understanding of regional intricacies.
- Extensive experience juggling projects of varying levels of complexity on a global scale
- Results-driven with demonstrated ability to align cross-functional teams to a common goal
- Demonstrated results driving sales pipeline/funnel and conversion ratios
- Must have budget management experience and financial analysis skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Engineering or B2B lead generation experience.
- Understanding of GDPR and how the demise of cookies will greatly impact paid media
- Account based marketing a plus
- Agency experience a plus
ALIGNING YOUR VALUES TO OUR SOLUTIONS
At Ansys, our diverse, collaborative teams give us the strength and insight to solve the world's most challenging engineering problems. Our ONE Ansys culture has at its core:
- Customer Focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of Urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
ENGINEERING YOUR CAREER AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary leaders across the globe. Collectively we strive to change the world with innovative technology and transformational solutions. With a prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high - met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. At Ansys, it's about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It's about the "what's next" as much as the "mission accomplished." And it's about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and do impact real people in real ways. All this is forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel. Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology, empowering our customers to turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys has been recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a member of the NASDAQ-100. We are proud to have been recognized for the following awards: Bay Area Best Places to Work, a Pillar World Awards Gold Winner, Fast Company Best Places to Work for Innovators, a Gold Stevie Award for Great Employers, the FORTUNE Future 50, a DCA Silver Winner, an R&D100 Finalist, a 20% by 2020 Women on Boards winner, a 2020 Pittsburgh Tech 50 - finalist, and America's Most Responsible Companies.
We are committed to creating a culture of inclusion and belonging where everyone thrives as ONE Ansys team.
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.