MARKETING COMPLIANCE MANAGER
Compliance Experience needed.
Proficient in PowerPoint.
- The Marketing Compliance Manager will support oversight of the client's Marketing Code (DMC) for the United States and Canada.
- Our client has a strong track record of ensuring our brands depict and encourage only responsible drinking and our marketing teams continue to promote moderation in new and creative ways.
- The DMC is our mandatory minimum marketing standard which goes beyond what is required by law for alcohol marketing.
- It governs how we, and anyone we work with, must operate.
- Provide training and guidance on how the DMC applies to client's marketing materials.
- Build and maintain partnerships with client's brand teams to learn about their marketing plans and DMC compliance efforts, share DMC compliance best practices, gather feedback on the DMC, identify opportunities to expand responsible marketing, and consider how the DMC should address emerging forms of marketing.
- Develop and maintain a DMC Compliance Checklist, presentation materials, and other resources supporting DMC compliance.
- Audit client's marketing content and provide feedback to brand teams.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Compliance experience as well as excellent written and verbal communications skills and excellent organizational skills.
- Ideally, they will have passion for and understanding of corporate social responsibility, marketing, and reputation management.
- Proficient in PowerPoint.
- Strong Compliance experience.
- Reputation Management, Public Relations, Marketing, Relationship building, presentation skills.
- English – Read, Write, Speak.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Krysty: email@example.com