Coda started with an observation: In a world full of applications, why do documents and spreadsheets still run everything? And why havent they been meaningfully updated in over 50 years? Coda is a new doc thats familiar and flexible like the documents youre used to, but comes with building blocks you can combine to create docs as powerful as apps. Its a big product with an even bigger mission. And we need your help to spread the word! Were backed by some of the Valleys leading venture capitalists, and have assembled a world-class team across offices in San Francisco, Mountain View, and Seattle, and remote employees all over the US. In fact, all our jobs are open in any location across the US.
About the Role
As the Head of Product Marketing, you and your team will be central to bringing Coda to the hands of millions of people around the world. Over the last few years, we have solidified our product market fit and expanded our sales motion, all on the backdrop of a fundamentally changed landscape. Our product has near infinite use cases and resonates with a wide array of audiences. This is a greenfield opportunity to accelerate Coda's growth by positioning, campaigning, and driving strategic adoption.
We're looking for a seasoned leader and story-teller, with expertise in growing strategic teams that can partner with product and guide go-to-market. This is a highly strategic and visible role, and will report directly to Codas Head of Marketing.
In this role you will:
- Position Coda to win in a broad market context, amongst a diverse list of competitors in a variety of audiences.
- Take unique and strategic insights and translate them into compelling messaging, positioning, content, and campaigns that drive core marketing metrics and high quality sales conversations.
- Foster a deep understanding of our users and customers, and help evangelize that understanding with our leadership and partner teams.
- Partner with key channel teams - from PR, to demand gen, to lifecycle marketing - to ensure consistency and quality of message throughout the funnel.
- Lead and scale an incredible team. Nurture a strong team of product marketers who are visionaries, strategic leaders, and execution oriented.
You may be a great fit for this role if:
- 6+ years of Product Marketing experience focused on SaaS (preferably B2B)
- 4+ years of people management experience
- Experience leading in both product-led and sales-led environments
- Expert story teller, with strong writing skills
- Bias for action, with demonstrated track record of delivering clear business results
How we care for our Codans!
Starting on your first day of employment, Coda offers a wide range of benefits and perks that support eligible employees and their family members. Some of our benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Optional Remote or in-office work
- Commuter Benefits
- Cell & Internet Subsidy
- Lunch Subsidy
- Fitness Subsidy
- Parental Leave
- Annual Educational Stipend
At Coda, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. Coda believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.