BetterCloud is the market leader for SaaS Operations, enabling IT professionals to transform their employee experience, maximize operational efficiency, and centralize data protection. With no-code automation enabling zero touch workflows, thousands of forward-thinking organizations like Twitch, Oscar Health, and Cloud Factory now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
With 10+ years experience pioneering the SaaS Operations movement, BetterCloud now serves the world's largest community of SaaSOps experts. As host of Altitude, the industry's leading SaaSOps event and publisher of The State of SaaSOps Report, the category's definitive market research, BetterCloud is recognized by customers (G2) and leading analyst firms (Gartner and Forrester) as the market leader in SaaS Operations Management.
Headquartered in New York City, with a product and engineering office in Atlanta, GA, as well as innovation hubs & remote talent across the U.S. BetterCloud is backed, among others, by some of the best technology investors Vista Equity Partners, Warburg Pincus, Bain Capital, and Accel.
We're a high-energy, high-growth B2B software company seeing a Vice President of Product & Customer Marketing. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, and working closely with with product and Go-to-Market teams, you will lead the development of our Go-to-Market strategy as a foundation for growth.
What You'll Do
- Continuously analyze the emerging market to identify opportunities for growth and accurately sizing segments with propensity to buy
- Build the go-to-market playbook and align the organization to market opportunity, target audiences
- Lead the development and ongoing improvement of audience and persona frameworks, including users, economic and technical buyers and beneficiaries to inform content strategy, demand and conversion programs
- Build and continuously improve the buyers journey and customer journey framework and content map
- Craft strategic messaging, driven by competitive positioning, that articulates value to and resonates with the target audience
- Improve the impact of product launches with defined accountability and outcomes
- Work in strategic partnership across the business to enable the go-to-market team on market, plays, offers and other topics as fit
- Continuously improve customer market post-sale programs and campaigns that enable adoption, facilitate renewal, encourage cross-sell/up-sell and create advocacy
- 7-10+ years of experience B2B software product marketing and customer marketing experience
- 3+ years of experience working in nascent and emerging markets
- 5+ years of leading remote teams across multiple time-zones
- Demonstrated success orchestrating cross-functional teams across a business
- Experience working with industry analysts
- Proven track record of successfully executing product launches that grow pipeline
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, with an ability to handle both executive-level discussions and tactical execution
- Demonstrated public speaking experience
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits (100% employer-paid option) HSA and FSA and dedicated mental health resources through Spring Health.
- Equity options, financial wellness support, geo-neutral pay, WFH stipend
- Remote friendly culture
- Our team enjoys 4+ weeks of PTO, plus paid sick/mental health days, and 12 paid holidays.
- Plus more Think events, a company summit, killer swag and a strong BetterCloud Community!
- BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
*Remote - Qualified applicants based on most states of the U.S.A. are eligible for this position. Note that there are a number of states from where this position cannot be held.
Salary Range: $225,000-$250,000
This salary range represents BetterCloud's good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of posting, and BetterCloud may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. The final salary for this position will be determined in BetterCloud's sole discretion, consistent with applicable law, and based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the employee's work experience, skills, and qualifications for the role, as well as the needs of BetterCloud's business and other operational considerations.