Open to remote candidates in the USA
Interested in working on cutting-edge blockchain technology and creating equitable access to the global financial system? Since 2014, the mission-driven team at the Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) has helped fuel the tremendous growth of the Stellar blockchain network, an open-source platform that operates at high-scale today. Developers and companies around the world build on it, and the SDF team is expanding to support the rapidly growing and changing Stellar ecosystem.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to help us grow Vibrant to millions of users. Vibrant started out organically as a crypto wallet app that provides inflation protection for users in countries such as Argentina. We are now expanding internationally, including in the US and additional LATAM countries, to unlock additional real world financial use cases like remittances, foreign wage payments, and access to digital currency accounts. Vibrant is aiming to build an impactful and borderless mobile crypto digital wallet on top of a well-established layer one blockchain to create financial access for everyone, everywhere. As we continue our global expansion, join us on this exciting opportunity.
As Vibrant's Content Marketing Manager, you will establish the foundations of our consumer brand, and content that amplifies the Vibrant story and driving brand preference and drives demand for Vibrant app. You will be responsible for the development and coordination of Vibrant’s branded content, within paid engagements (influencer, affiliates) and owned social channels while connecting this content to our performance marketing programs. This marketing role sits at the intersection of comms, acquisition, and customer support. In this role, you will be developing content, social, online PR, influencer, and affiliate strategies linked to Vibrant app and key cultural calendar moments and urgent news cycle conversations in our key markets (US & LATAM) that deliver on our customer needs while making incremental impact on our brand, product, and partner metrics. You will ideate and manage the creation of compelling and engaging content that positions our product, showcases our differentiation, recognizes our company values, grows our community, and delivers growth to the business. You will bring a data and insights-led approach to engage customers while demonstrating Vibrant’s unique mission in the US and LATAM.
The right person for this role will have a strong background in developing branded content for start-ups in the US and LATAM, and has demonstrated the power of connecting art and science within a marketing organization. Additionally, you will have a unique passion for problem-solving and collaborating within a fintech start-up inside a global organization.
In this role, you will:
- Accountable for the brand/product content program for consumer marketing, including the quarterly content calendar to execute across our cross-functional teams to generate demand, engage, and acquire our users in the US and LATAM.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Develop marketing contents and campaigns that capture consumer's attention and are at the center of flywheel activations that improve brand metrics, deliver earned media, and connect to performance marketing that is focused on acquisition and increasing product usage.
- Align with the product roadmap, translates value prop into brand and product-specific messaging pillars.
- Manage the development of Vibrant’s owned social channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube), delivering strategies through creative that are culturally impactful while supporting our product, partner and brand ambitions while achieving increased engagement and effectiveness of these channels.
- Develop and manage the execution of our content engine with internal stakeholders, and drive regular communication and engagement with external partners, affiliates, and influencers at pace leveraging an agile approach.
- Partner with Marketing lead to ensure all campaigns are accurately measured and deliver on the business goals, establishing clear KPIs, an agile learning agenda and best practices.
- Develop expertise in understanding what works for Vibrant consumers and its community, making sure that the content we develop has the greatest impact and resonance.
- Analysis of cultural, community, media, and market trends to inform strategic and creative development for content.
- Work independently with marketing, design, product, legal and customer success team across brand, content, legal and other marketing initiatives.
- Deep understanding of the marketing tools and channels that engage the US/LATAM audiences.
- 2 years experience in SEO, Influencer/Affiliate marketing and other content-driven marketing campaigns.
- Experience working in a similar role for a finance, telecom, or fintech company. Interest in crypto and blockchain.
- Excellent writing and editing skills based on business/industry acumen.
Bonus Points if:
- Fintech/Crypto/Web3 experience
- Fluent in Spanish
We offer competitive pay with a base salary range for this position of $90,000-$135,000 depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience. In addition, we offer lumen-denominated grants along with the following perks and benefits: