The Director of Sales Operations at SightCall is a strategist, a leader and tactician who will help translate the company's vision and goals into actionable initiatives and compelling results.
The Director of Sales Operations excels at challenging the status quo, leading cross-functional teams through change and are comfortable creating insights out of chaos, ambiguity, and complexity.
The Director of Sales Operations must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy that includes a big-picture vision, drive, and execution leadership to make that vision a reality.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to professionally represent SightCall with internal and external stakeholders to ensure market pricing, legal and business requirements are met.
- Help proactively develop and implement the processes, technologies, analytics, reports, and cadences needed to drive remarkable execution.
- Design and lead implementation of an industry leading sales & revenue forecasting capability that enables world class production efficiency and delivery.
- Translate company's growth plan into specific sales metrics, quotas and compensation plans that create clarity and accountability at product, channel, and end market level
- Build strong cross functional partnerships with Sales, Marketing, Engineering, HR, Finance, Customer Success, and the Executive team.
- Lead, coach, and develop a successful global sales operations team.
- Deal Desk: Serve as Sales, CS Liaison to Deal Desk. Work with finance around contractual expectations. Manage requests from Sales & CS, including escalation to finance, legal or exec team. Ensure efficient and accurate provisioning of client services.
- Quotations & Applications - Coach and develop Sales Leaders to:
- Provide accurate and timely quotes and drawings to meet unique customer needs with great service.
- Become increasingly efficient and improve conversion rates.
- Execute on actionable insights from SalesOps reporting, analytics and insights into trends, risks, and opportunities.
- Develop Data Driven Leading Indicators of Demand: Implement technology, process, and change management to evolve current presales (top of funnel) and quoting activities into reliable leading indicators of sales demand by product, channel, and end market.
- Sales & Revenue Forecasting - Evolve and lead the monthly sales & revenue forecast, by product, channel, and end market, in partnership with sales team, Finance and Operations.
- Reporting: Proactively build and evolve reporting to increasingly create insights and clarity that enable action across execution (e.g., quoting, sales by product, channel, end market, rep, dealer, buying group, etc.) and track performance relative to goals (rep quota, sales by customer, buying group performance, product, etc.).
- Data Integrity - Work cross functionally with Finance and Sales to ensure integrity of data in our systems including, but not limited to, the CRM system, quote tools, internal project management systems, while performing accurate and consistent data reviews.
- Technology - Enhance effectiveness and efficiency through technology, while leading the enhancement and evaluation of CRM, Web-based quote tool, and other technology tools.
Qualifications/Skills required :
- 5+ years of experience in strategic planning, sales operations and/or SaaS business operations.
- Proven experience establishing goals, developing strategies, implementing initiatives, leading cadences, and producing reporting and analytics to drive execution.
- Proven experience building and sustaining effective sales & revenue forecasting cadences.
- Thorough understanding of sales rep and territory performance reporting.
- Experience using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making.
- Metrics-driven: strong analytical and synthesis skills are necessary, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information.
- Demonstration of strong customer (internal and external) relationship focus and skills.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Microsoft Office, CRMs, analytical software, and Excel skills highly desired.
- Ability to engage, lead and inspire teams to achieve amazing things together.
- Commitment to results; "can do" mindset with emphasis on accountability.
- Sense of humor, integrity, and impeccable work ethic.
This is a key role to champion, role model, and embed SightCall's cultural principles in the team - as a leader at SightCall, you will champion and role model our goals as we scale globally: Focus on Customer Success, build for the Long Term, Adopt a Growth Mindset, Be Inclusive, Win as a Team
Salary Band: $135,00-150,000, DBQ