is looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our US-based remote team. Our company has product-market fit (600+ customers) and is now looking to scale our sales and growth efforts. This opportunity is perfect for an entrepreneurial-minded individual who has experience working as an account executive/sales rep in B2B SaaS. If you have a true interest in B2B software technology and want to be on the front lines of a growing SaaS company, this could be the role for you!
As an Account Executive, you will take ownership of our continued success in revenue growth and be responsible for all aspects of the sales process including lead qualification, discovery calls, proposal preparation, contract negotiation, and deal closing. You'll work hand-in-hand with a variety of our internal teams to help get deals across the finish line and provide feedback to make things more efficient. Being an early-stage employee, you will have direct access to the leadership team and you will have a big opportunity to shape the direction of the company and the sales culture that goes with it.
What You'll Accomplish:
- Effectively and efficiently manage inbound leads to focus on quantity and quality
- Strategically manage a prospect throughout the entire buying cycle
- Run discovery calls that generate value for prospects and find if there is a mutual fit
- Run personalized demos and pitches of the Localize platform and story to gain buy in from multiple stakeholders
- Effectively manage a long term and short term pipeline
- Be able to manage a sale with multiple stakeholders between the price range of $60-$120k per year
- Master the negotiation process for pricing, legal, and security - and how to tie them all together
- Have an understanding of the procurement process inside prospects and ability to effectively manage it to a successful outcome
- Forecast deal sizes and close dates effectively to upper management
- Work with other internal teams to help navigate the sales/buying process (marketing, CS, engineering, product, operations, finance, etc.)
- Provide feedback to marketing, CS, and product on prospect conversations to help drive new initiatives and product ideas
- Help drive expansion opportunities within current accounts
- Learn the product and become an expert of it along with the localization space
- Hit and exceed your allotted quota
Some Skills You'll Need To Bring With You:
- At least 2 consecutive years of remote work experience (mandatory)
- 3+ years experience in an enterprise/SaaS sales capacity
- Track record of selling and closing technical solutions to enterprise accounts in the $75k - $100k deal range
- Bonus points for an understanding of web + mobile development architecture
- Self-directed, highly organized working style; doesn't let things fall through the cracks
- Demonstrated success in exceeding sales goals and expectations
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable speaking clearly and concisely in real-time presentation environments
- Ability to develop a solution-led conversation at the C-Suite level
- Strong negotiating skills and closing techniques.
- Ability to execute, meet deadlines, and manage multiple priorities concurrently
- Comfortable laughing at VP of Sales jokes (even if they are not funny)
This position is only open to applicants who reside in and are eligible to work in the US.
The Localize platform is used by 600+ companies to automate the translation of their web and mobile applications and bring their products & services to new markets at record speed. We help companies like Ahrefs to translate their website, NYU Langone Health to translate their urgent care scheduling page, and the University of Nebraska at Kearney to translate their international admissions page. To see our product in action, click any of those links and use the website's language switcher to switch from English to another language.
We are a team of 20 people working fully remote. We offer competitive pay, a full benefits package, and a culture with emphasis on work + life balance.
Along with your resume, send us a cover letter that showcases your personality and tells us why we should hire you. Previous experience working in a remote position is a must.
Remote (within North America)