Founded in 2017, Anchorage Digital is a regulated crypto platform that provides institutions with integrated financial services and infrastructure solutions. With the first federally chartered crypto bank in the US, Anchorage Digital offers institutions an unparalleled combination of secure custody, regulatory compliance, product breadth, and client service. We're looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.
We are a remote friendly, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in San Francisco, New York City, Indianapolis, Sioux Falls, Porto, and Singapore.
The Marketing team's goal is to accelerate Anchorage Digital's growth. We do this by focusing our activities on increasing brand awareness, growing our client base, perpetuating our culture internally and externally, and promoting a healthy and robust market for digital assets.
The mission of this role is to evolve and maintain an effective on-brand visual presence for all marketing assets, including the website. Successful outcomes in the near-term include a full audit of the current site, including content, user journeys, and CTAs, a website revamp, SEO strategy, and collaboration across all marketing initiatives. The Web Strategy Manager will be responsible for creating and maintaining a differentiated web capability that amplifies our brand, contributes to business growth, and accelerates our recruiting efforts.
As a Member of Marketing Team, Web Strategy, you will:
- Own the user experience across the marketing website
- Maintain and continuously enhance website content to promote business objectives
- Partner across design/engineering and our agency partner to ensure the marketing website reflects Anchorage's brand and product standards
- Establish a scientific and data-driven experiment methodology for continuous improvement of conversions
- Run ongoing web experiments (including a/b tests) to find ways to drive higher conversion rates from visitor to lead
- Liaise with Sales for customer lead data; manage marketing lead scoring automation
- Run web personalization programs with tools like Mutiny and Clearbit to tailor marketing website experiences to specific client segments
- Analyze lead data to help formulate performance marketing targeting strategies and client segmentation
- Study marketing website analytics and share actionable Intel with Sales and Product
- Architect user journeys from awareness to evangelism by optimizing the web experience including nurture campaigns
- Collaborate closely with sales, business development, marketing, product, and design
- Continuously improve the digital marketing function by anticipating client needs and digital marketing trends, staying at least one step ahead of the competition, and using KPIs to help drive prioritization and decision making
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- Experience B2B/B2B2C digital marketer with a FinTech or Financial Services background
- A proven track record of using B2B personalization and conversion tactics to achieve business objectives
- Have passion about how crypto will transform financial services
- Created and executed on creative strategies that achieve business objectives
- A solutions-oriented and are constantly looking for ways to improve
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable taking risks
- A data driven mindset and an expertise in web analytics
Although not a requirement, bonus points if you:
- Were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :) Hiring manager would like to know your favorite song from the musical, if you have one.
About Anchorage Digital: Who we are
The Anchorage Village, what we call our team, brings together the brightest minds from platform security, financial services, and distributed ledger technology to provide the building blocks that empower institutions to safely participate in the evolving digital asset ecosystem. As a diverse team of more than 300 members, we are united in one common goal: building the future of finance by providing the foundation upon which value moves safely in the new global economy.
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work-regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.