Finalsite is the preferred website, communications, and marketing platform of more than 8,000 schools worldwide. The company’s people, products and services transform how schools connect and engage with their community, recruit students and staff, and fundraise; while managing the complex requirements around data privacy, accessibility, hosting and security. Finalsite products and services include award-winning website designs, a robust content management system, a powerful enrollment management system, innovative inbound marketing tools, data integration, training, support and marketing consulting. With a 96% retention rate year-over-year, Finalsite is the choice of over 700 NAIS member schools and 1000+ school districts in the U.S., and international schools and universities in over 115 countries around the world. The company is headquartered in Glastonbury, CT with offices in Austin, TX and Columbus, OH, U.S.A., as well as in the U.K. For more information, please visit www.finalsite.com.
Finalsite’s mission is to help schools prepare students to be successful and make the world a better place.
Finalsite will transform the way school communities engage with their schools.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
The Digital Marketing Services Project Manager is responsible for delivering SEO, digital advertising and social media services to Finalsite’s clients ensuring the timely and successful delivery of services and projects.
100% Remote - Anywhere within the US.
• Ensure the successful delivery of digital marketing projects to clients, spanning search engine, advertising, and social media services
• Take responsibility for every aspect of projects under management, serving as the key point of contact for clients and teammates
• Analyze project retention data, secure long term commitments, and upsell additional services to clients
• Follow and understand industry trends and curate the team’s offerings to sustain a high level of value to the team’s clients.
• Consult with clients over the phone, via Zoom, and in writing to provide direction and leadership, in helping them to resolve any issues or concerns
• Develop and maintain internal and external relationships that facilitate delivery of client projects.
• Lead the creation and deployment of custom website pages to support necessary outcomes and meet client expectations
• Track and report on key performance indicators including retention rates. Raising any trends, issues or concerns with the Digital Marketing Services Manager.
• Ensure client retention rates remain or improve and facilitate action for any potential clients that may be thinking of leaving.
• Collaborate with sales teams as needed for new project and project renewal opportunities
• Identify internal product and process improvements that will benefit Finalsite clients in general and Consulting Services clients in particular
• Acts as a backup to colleagues (Digital Marketing Services Project Managers) when they are absent.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• At least 4 years of proven professional digital advertising, search engine optimization, or project management experience
• Proficiency in Google Docs suite, Google Analytics, Google Ads, major social media advertising platforms required
• Proficiency in Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, Guru and NetSuite preferred but not essential.
Link to All Staff Competencies and Mental and Physical Requirements
Finalsite offers 100% fully remote employment opportunities, however, these opportunities are limited to permanent residents of the United States and the United Kingdom. Current residency, as well as continued residency, within the United States and UK, are required to obtain (and retain) employment with Finalsite.
Finalsite is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact Finalsite's People Operations Team. Finalsite is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Finalsite will ensure that persons with disabilities or special needs are provided a reasonable accommodation.