Grow with HiveMQ as we lead IoT messaging and connectivity
We are a fast-growing tech start-up looking to add to our team of innovative and motivated people. HiveMQ is a messaging platform for reliable, secure and scalable data movement to and from connected IoT devices. Our vision is a connected world where people and companies can unleash their full potential. Our flagship product, the HiveMQ MQTT broker, is used by over 130 customers to develop new connected products, improve efficiencies, and drive down costs.
HiveMQ originated in Landshut, Germany, and has grown into a global, remote-first company. The last time we counted, we spoke 32 languages within HiveMQ. Join us as we work to contribute to the fast moving development of the IoT ecosystem and help companies enable mission critical use cases like connected cars, logistics, Industry 4.0 and connected IoT products.
HiveMQ’s Vision for this role
You will be an advocate of HiveMQ team culture and have your active part in bringing our company and team to the next level. There has never been a better time to join our team as the company scales to new heights! We are now looking for an Enterprise Account Executive (m/f/d) who is responsible for building out our regional presence and customer business in Central Europe
You will ..
- Skilfully negotiate with customers to sell not only the product, but a complete solution that includes support and service to ensure customer satisfaction
- Increase the funnel and generate new leads by using your own network and other channels
- Identify, qualify, and help maintain a sales pipeline of Enterprise customers
- Show our Enterprise customers how they can realise all advantages of the HiveMQ Enterprise MQTT broker in their projects
- Optimise our customer approach, lead qualification process and sales strategies
- Build relationships, conduct product demonstrations and showcase customers key benefits
- Work closely with our SDR, Marketing and Professional Services team to provide the best possible offering to our customers
You have ..
- Around 5+ years of experience managing client relationships in the Enterprise IT space
- A proven track record of sales success in other IT-/Software companies
- You have experience selling infrastructure software such as messaging systems, databases, SaaS or big-data products, with a specific track record in selling middleware products, solutions and services
- Consultative selling skills in longer sales - cycles
- The ability to build strong executive relationships
- The proven ability to close large, complex enterprise deals
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven ability to connect with clients and build lasting relationships
- The Ability to pull together a team and lead complex negotiations
- A self-assured and helpful attitude, highly self-motivated with an independent working style
- Key strengths in team play and being an effective and avid presenter
Informations about our job advertisements
Job advertisements of HiveMQ GmbH are always directed at female, male and various applicants, regardless of age, gender, religion, sexual identity, disability, race, ethnic origin, world view, etc. The selection of a candidate is exclusively based on qualifications. For organisational reasons, we cannot return application documents and cannot reimburse any expenses that you incur during the application process.
Please let the company know you found this position on
remote-marketing-jobs.com so we can keep providing you
with quality jobs.