If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will find the contact information to request the appropriate accommodation by visiting the following page:
Ascend Learning is a national leader in data driven, online educational solutions for learners, educators and employers in high-growth, licensure-driven professions spanning healthcare, fitness and wellness, skilled trades, insurance and financial services. We are passionate about accelerating learning while impacting job readiness, employment success and employee retention with the belief that our work changes lives.
Our culture is intentionally results-driven and selfless, with a relentless focus on our customers. We believe in trust, transparency, freedom, and responsibility with a commitment to meritocracy, inclusion, and diversity of thought. Continual investment in our over 1400 employees is also a core principle realized through ongoing professional development and providing opportunities to grow, develop and lead. Ascend Learning is headquartered in Burlington, MA, with additional office locations and remote workers in cities across the U.S. and in the U.K
MedHub and BoardVitals are part of Ascend Learning, an organization that is a national leader in data-driven, online educational solutions for learners, educators and employers in high-growth, licensure-driven professions spanning healthcare, fitness and wellness, skilled trades, insurance and financial services. We are passionate about accelerating learning while impacting job readiness, employment success and employee retention with the belief that our work changes lives.
As an organization fueled by a commitment to elevate the education and training of future physicians, MedHub, BoardVitals, and CMEList continue to drive prominence as leading medical education solutions providers. MedHub's proven software and expertise enable educators to exponentially reduce administrative burden and maximize institutional oversight. When combined with BoardVitals' board exam prep materials and analytics, the two provide institutional leaders with data-driven insights to inform curriculum effectiveness and, ultimately, physician preparedness.
Marketing Automation Specialist
MedHub and BoardVitals are searching for an experienced marketing automation specialist who will drive lifecycle marketing programs. In this role, you will be focused on delivering automation programs leveraging Hubspot and Pardot, in alignment with Salesforce CRM. Critical to success is the ability to understand, analyze, and optimize market segmentation and customer journeys to maximize product and organizational growth. The right candidate for this role is data-driven, has a strong attention to detail, and can think and execute creatively to ensure best-in-class user experience.
As the Marketing Automation Specialist, you will manage and execute customer acquisition, nurture and conversion campaigns that will drive new business, engage existing customers, and strengthen the brands within Ascend Learning's Medicine vertical. You will leverage and promote the use of best practices in marketing automation and database management. The Marketing Automation Specialist is a power user of the marketing technology stack that is utilized to drive effective and innovative digital strategy. As a key member of the marketing team, you will be primarily responsible for building and executing customer journey workflows, integrating digital campaigns and in-person campaign interactions, and implementing email automation.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this role will be hybrid in Ascend's Minneapolis office or remote.
- Own lead nurture strategy including lead scoring and grading, lead routing rules, landing pages, ad hoc email campaigns, and webinar programs to meet new business goals, cross-sell, and retain current clients
- Own and optimize health of marketing automation platforms in connection to CRM
- Establish KPIs, set up tagging/tracking, monitor performance, implement tests, and make data-driven optimization recommendations
- End-to-end email campaign development: editorial planning, HTML and associated campaign asset creation, testing, customer and data segmentation, deployment, and analysis
- Manage data flow between marketing automation platforms (HubSpot and Pardot) and the corresponding CRMs, including data governance and documentation
- Have an eye for design and implement strategies to improve UX and adhere to email and campaign best practices
- Build and interpret reports and dashboards to inform business decisions
- Adhere to, and stay current and well-versed in, data privacy laws, such as CAN-SPAM, CASL, and GDPR, CCPA/CPRA, and partner with proper channels to ensure compliance when required
Marketing Automation Specialist
- Ability to take initiative, take risks, ask questions, and show a dedication to testing, learning and growth
- Strong attention to detail
- Content creation (copywriting and basic design) for healthcare, SaaS or education audiences
- In-depth reporting and analysis
- Knowledge of email, web, and marketing automation best practices, including basic knowledge of HTML, and ability to implement effectively across channels
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing timelines, while providing proactive, clear communication to project team members and key stakeholders
- Excellent written communication skills and keen editorial eye
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Education & Experience
- 2 years' of technology-driven marketing experience (HubSpot and/or Pardot preferred)
- Experience implementing effective email and marketing automation campaigns and tactics
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Pardot and HubSpot experience preferred
- Experience creating content for both B2B and B2C healthcare and education audiences
- Experience with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Photoshop, and Google Analytics is a plus
Ascend Learning, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (M/F/Vets/Disabled). No agency or search firm submissions will be accepted. Applications for U.S. based positions with Ascend Learning, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.