We Are Currently In The Market For The Following
Core Group Resources (www.coregroupresources.com) is Americas leading recruitment company. Founded by a service academy graduate who has offshore experience, Core Group Resources expertise is unmatched in the marine offshore market, finance, IT, renewables, & non-profit for executive search, staffing, and expertise identification. For more information contact us at 281 347 4700.
Senior Sales Analyst – Concentrate (REMOTE)
This position will perform complex, high value transactions which require attention to detail and discretionary decision making. Will also interface with international base of customers to ensure superior customer service and timely and accurate performance of the order to cash collection process.
- Contract administration for international concentrate sales transactions (purchases and sales)
- Maintain physical sales book
- Manage annual contract sales with international customers including invoice preparation for sales transactions
- Verify and monitor all payments due to North/South American mines including monitoring/coordinating/confirming with manager on payments received and paid
- Coordinate with metals accounting to ensure all transactions are properly booked and appropriate procedures are followed
- Liaise with North/South American mines to monitor assay information, shipment timing, etc.
- Coordinate with International customers to deliver shipment documents and provide assay information
- Perform assay exchanges with customers, analyze exchange results and interface with internal/International laboratories
- Manage supply chain to optimize and reduce transportation costs
- Negotiate spot sales and purchases
- Oversee letter of credit transactions with banks to ensure compliance with internal requirements and ensure that all documentation is accurate
- Arrange surveyor supervision for weighing/sampling at unloading ports
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, Global Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance, or Accounting
- At least 5 years of experience in industrial sales office or similar work environment to include experience with coaching and training new service reps
- Strong negotiation skills
- Able to develop and maintain business relationships within a diverse population
- Experience in making pricing decisions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), database programs and the Internet