Who We Are
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 5,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world.
The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day. Culture Amp is backed by years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world's top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
We are open to remote candidates in the United States for this role.
We are looking for an exceptional Sr. Account Manager to join us in our mission to make as many culture-first companies possible through accessible people analytics.
Culture Amp is the world's most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first. As an Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to impact this mission by working directly with our customers. You will continue to refine how we grow the Net Revenue Retention of our existing customers (including renewal, cross-sell and account growth) to 115% and beyond, therefore continuing to influence positive employee experiences throughout our customer base.
As one of the members of the Account Management team, you will:
- Own an expansion quota for our current customer base targeted at the Mid-Market level
- Own a gross retention target for our current customer base targeted at the Mid-Market level
- Build a pipeline and identify opportunities to expand revenue from current customers through understanding long-term strategic Business and People goals
- Work closely with Customer Success to lead on touch points with Customers during the subscription year
- Be able to confidently present our full product suite to existing customers to own up-sell and cross-sell of the Culture Amp platform
- Contribute to the Account Manager Playbook to iterate and create the process for account growth
What You Bring to Our Camp
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management (internally and externally)
- Proven track record of achieving sales goals within an existing customer base at the small business, mid-market or enterprise level
- Ability to manage a high number of accounts/opportunities (50+) while maintaining focus on goals
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- A focus on building strategic relationships with customers
- A passion for people and analytics
Drive expansion and retention across a regional and segment focused Book of Business:
- Build a pipeline of opportunities of 3x your quota for current quarter and going into the following quarter
- Identify and lead the upsell to a different tier or population size (organic growth or acquisition)
- Identify customers for cross-sell additional product offering(s) and lead the sale
- Identify ways to leverage current customer accounts into parents, subsidiaries or other parts of the same organization
- Use tools (e.g., Outreach) to sequence customers to identify new opportunities
- Support customer and field marketing efforts to get customers to events and follow-up events
- Achieve Expansion target
- Understand and demonstrate the Full Culture Amp suite of Products
- Convert pipeline opportunities into Closed Won $s aligned with individual quota
- Work entire deal cycle from Discovery to Closing with Negotiations
- Complete sales enablement training and apply it to your work
- Work with Legal and Security teams to support any deals aligned with standard processes
- Keep Salesforce updated including Weekly Forecasts, Renewal Next Steps (weekly/bi-weekly) and Opportunity Next Steps
- Retain and Renew customers
- Partner with the Customer Success team to deliver key commercial and strategic account touch points throughout the customer subscription year across your entire book of business (approximately 150 customers)
- Support Customer Success to develop and execute plans to drive platform adoption and customer value
- Proactively raise up At Risk Customers and bring in appropriate parties to support the sale
- Work with the Renewal team to review upcoming renewals and proactively identify and collaborate on any more difficult renewal processes
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 "not your average" values that we live by, take a read , and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves.
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp .
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for "company results", but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here .
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it's important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you and your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let's make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people's lives.
A few highlights from Culture Amp:
- Learn about our Employee Feedback Platform
- The Rise of the People Geek
- Our unique DIY approach to L&D
- What does Culture First mean?
Please keep reading
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.