Recognized as the leading software development company in the Americas, our client offers 100% remote modality and an excellent work environment in which employees can thrive, and work in multicultural teams, with flexible schedules and endless growth opportunities.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Client Solutions Executive with proven experience and a passion for selling technology solutions, to join our Sales Team and help spearhead our growth.
As a Client Solutions Executive, you will play a critical and active role in the day-to-day operations. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our world-class Sales team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
What You’ll Do:
- Represent the company's unique capabilities in delivering complex, cutting-edge, custom software solutions by attending national and local events, industry tradeshows, panels, and other places where potential clients can be met.
- Develop strong, long-term relationships with potential clients, with a remit spanning industries and a primary focus on a single metro area.
- Plan, execute, and manage lead generation, sales activities, and pipelines in order to meet annual revenue targets and business objectives.
- Develop and nurture business relationships that lead to engagement opportunities.
- Scope projects, shape engagements, and assist in the definition of business solutions that best meet the needs of clients and achieve their desired business outcomes.
- Present the company's one-of-a-kind value proposition, tailored to the needs of our prospective clients' senior executives.
- Recognize and assist in the management and mitigation of key risks through tactical plans and actions.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a sales/customer service representative.
- Prior experience selling nearshore IT professional services and/or services delivered from Latin America is preferred but not required.
- A track record of generating revenue, retaining clients, and exceeding sales targets.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Ability to deliver appealing presentations that are tailored to our prospects' perceived needs.
- Self-motivated with a results-oriented mindset.
- Detail-oriented and time-conscious.
- Native English speaker or bilingual (English).
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!