We celebrate diversity and unite on the elements of our company DNA, starting every customer conversation with "why?" to understand their needs, working hard to find a way to overcome every challenge, and fighting for better outcomes with the work we do; all while checking our egos at the door, not taking ourselves too seriously and having fun along the way!
We're Remote! This role is open to all candidates in the USA.
Who we are:
Squiz has helped organizations improve the services they offer online and, in turn, the lives of the people that matter to them; building portals for students, websites for citizens, intranets for employees, and much more.
Headquartered in Australia, with 350 staff members scattered across our international offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Poland and New Zealand. Here in the US, we're currently a remote team of 25 people all around the country with lots of room for growth within the next few months.
Right now, we are in the midst of a very important and exciting point in our journey as we transform our business into a SaaS Digital Experience Platform product organization, putting the power of the products we've used to deliver amazing experiences into the hands of our customers.
We're looking for people like you, who want to be a part of this journey of reinvention as we build an amazing Global SaaS product business, with the experience and enthusiasm to use amazing technology in new and creative ways.
Who you would be working with:
We are looking for a creative and innovative Field Marketing Senior Specialist Partner and field marketer join our Global Marketing team. Creative and open to new ideas, you'll have a desire to step in and understand new concepts, working closely with our US Sales Team and love working with people across the globe.
Who you are: Squiz is for everyone. If you're smart and good at what you do, come as you are.
For a Field and Partner Marketing Lead, we're open to your background and diverse customer skills, but here's what would be nice to have:
- A proven track record in driving strong results from awareness and lead generation activities
- Proficiency in channel and partner marketing;
- Ability to develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders, vendors, and partners
- Have a passion for marketing automation and digital
- You will have proven experience driving pipeline generation, nurturing leads to opportunities and opportunities to revenue
- You will be responsible for creating a positive brand perception to support sales consideration and engagement
- Professional marketing experience including some or all of the following B2B marketing tactics: demand generation programs, event production and conference presence, integrated campaign development, nurturing programs and reporting
- Experience developing Customer Journeys
- Experience with Marketing Automation and CRM tools (eg. Marketo, Salesforce, Pardot, Eloqua, HubSpot)
- Experience with multi-touch digital campaigns - LinkedIn, Website, Facebook, Adwords + eDM, SEO SEM
- Experience in developing & running effective events, webinars, conference sponsorships
- Product / ABM / Inbound Marketing would be a plus!
What you would do:
- Reporting to the Global Head of Field Marketing you will be responsible for the management and execution of partner, demand gen and customer marketing initiatives in AMERs.
- Support the VP Partnerships with initiatives that drive the marketing effort for a greenfields partner program firstly in AMERS with potential global scope.
- Orchestrating joint marketing programs with our implementation partners that extend across our respective marketing channels; events and tradeshows, digital properties, PR/Social
- Craft & develop marketing content for compelling partner-specific messages and toolkits
- Collaborate with the Acquisition Marketing Lead and Head of Field Marketing to develop marketing campaigns and programs for AMERS
- Identifying event opportunities and generating interest, conducting pre and post-event evaluations and reporting on outcomes. Manage vendors to execute event logistics, RSVPs and follow-ups
- Developing and executing programs from top of funnel building through to lead generation conversion activities, including events, content marketing and demand generation
- Work closely with the sales team to align and enable campaign efforts, including campaign announcements and supporting material
- Manage leads closely with the specific objective of converting opportunities to achieving sales pipeline targets
- Work with the communications lead to manage social media profiles and support social selling, alongside developing content such as case studies, newsletters to support AMERS based activities
- Leverage owned and paid channels to execute campaigns, including eDM, LinkedIn, Facebook, Display & retargeting
- Develop content while adjusting tone and messaging appropriately to maximize impact for each product and persona.
- Build and sustain relationships with industry partners and 3rd party suppliers to maximize marketing opportunities
- Researching, executing and evaluating offline and digital direct marketing campaigns (to B2B audiences), including working with sales teams for follow-up and campaign metric reporting
- Track and report ROI for all marketing activity
Why work for Squiz?
You'll work with some of the most intelligent and down to earth people you'll ever meet: we are made up of a diverse range of passionate people who love challenging the status quo. Every day is different, but what is constant is we enjoy what we do.
Squiz has a flexible working policy: We encourage our teams to embrace flexibility in how their team members manage where and how they work. We want you to be able to work in a way that drives productivity, efficiency and outcomes; along with connection and collaboration.
What are the other benefits we hear you ask? Well we may not have everything yet .we do offer:
- Squiz Flex - Have flexibility as to where and how you work every day. Work remotely in a way that drives productivity, efficiency and outcomes; along with connection and collaboration
- But if you prefer to work from a co-working space, we have an office in NYC in which you can work out of where we provide breakfast on Tuesday's and Happy Hour on Thursday's. And as many cups of coffee you desire :)
- 30 Days Paid Time Off + Federal Holidays
- We also observe Indigenous Peoples' Day and Native American Heritage Day
- Company Shutdown between Christmas Day and New Year's Day
- Health Insurance - Eligibility from day 1
- Open Door Policy - No need to worry about chain of command here at Squiz
- $200 Annual Health & Wellbeing Allowance
- Hardware Included
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
Salary $130,000 - $150,000 (based on state and experience)