AnChain.AI is a world leading Web3 Security company HQ'd in San Jose, California. We’re working to build a secure and compliant open finance future.
💎 US Citizen and Permanent Resident applicants only.
💎 San Jose California preferred, but US based remote OK.
💎 AnChain.Ai is an equal opportunity employer.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive to drive sales through AnChain’s next stage of growth in the hugely expanding blockchain security sector. We are the recognized leader in blockchain forensics. Read about AnChain.AI on Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevenehrlich/2021/08/27/sec-signs-deal-to-investigate-defi-transactions/
- Oversee the daily activities and quota performance management of individual Account Executives to ensure key performance metrics are met
- Ramp new Account Executives, and build/improve sales onboarding programs
- Support the teams through strategic advice on how to manage their territories, prioritize pipelines, win key accounts, and serve as an executive sponsor with key relationships
- Partner closely with the Sales team to manage and improve performance and internal processes for the team
- Partner closely with the Marketing team to steer pipeline building activities
- Partner closely with the Product team to ensure customer feedback and pain points are heard, reviewed, and prioritized when needed
- Help build the sales engine and define the sales strategy that fuels the growth of the company
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in SaaS sales, preferably within the blockchain or FinTech industries.
- Experience working in a high growth tech company
- Sound business judgment, sales minded and experienced in all phases of the B2B sales lifecycle
- Strong problem solving skills, good analytical skills and attention to detail. Able to appropriately define issues, questions, and solutions to improve internal processes
- Strong understanding of technical concepts, and enjoy being close to product and engineering teams as well as sales teams
- Experience working cross-functionally to build successful top of the funnel activities to drive more pipeline
- Self-starter and demonstrated success in dealing with ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude with a growth mindset
Nice to Haves
- Technical background
- Working experience with both product-led growth and sales-led growth models
Benefits & Perks 🚀
- Healthcare, dental, and vision insurance
- Education reimbursement
- Gym membership reimbursement