For over 30 years, AllWays Health Partners has delivered value to our members and worked to improve access to care and coverage. As a member of Mass General Brigham, AllWays is a health plan at the forefront of innovation, advancing a highly integrated model of value-based care with one of the world's leading health care systems. Together, we are transforming the customer experience, keeping our members and patients at the center of everything we do. Bring your unique talents and join us as we strive to create a world where all people live healthier lives
Reporting directly to the Director of Strategic Implementation and working closely with other members of the marketing and Medicare Advantage teams, the Content Specialist, Medicare Advantage leads efforts to build curiosity about and excitement for our Medicare Advantage products and to attract and retain customers.
The Content Specialist, Medicare Advantage creates and publishes engaging and compelling content for websites, blogs, email campaigns, social media, customer communications, print collateral, newsletters, presentations, and a variety of other formats.
In addition, they work closely with the Medicare Advantage Marketing Manager to develop and implement an integrated marketing plan that supports an outstanding customer experience for our Medicare members.
• Supplies to the development and execution of an annual Medicare Advantage marketing plan
• Leads the end-to-end development and implementation of content to support the marketing plan, including emails, landing pages, web pages, direct mail, and collateral
• Conducts SEO research and uses data to evaluate and continuously improve content
• Edits and proofreads to ensure high quality content that adheres to brand guidelines and is optimized for SEO
• Incorporates feedback, comments and changes from multiple collaborators while adhering to timelines and due dates
• Gains insights from web and other analytics to improve the success of our marketing tactics and content
• Helps with regular reporting on campaign results
• Creates workflows and builds campaigns in the marketing automation tool (such as HubSpot)
• Stays current on content and digital marketing standard practices and techniques for creating effective and engaging content
• Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments.
• Ensure diversity, equity, and inclusion are integrated as a guiding principle.
• Persist in accomplishing objectives to consistently achieve results despite any obstacles and setbacks that arise.
• Build strong relationships and infrastructures that designate AllWays Health Partners as a people-first organization.
• Other duties as assigned with or without accommodation.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
• Work is normally performed in a typical remote office work environment
Knowledge and Education
• Bachelor's Degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or Marketing or the equivalent combination of training and at least 2 years of related experience.
• 2-4 years related experience in marketing, advertising or communications
• Healthcare or Medicare Advantage experience is preferred
• Provider communication experience is a plus
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with experience writing for a variety of formats, including blogs, e-books, guides, infographics, social media, web pages and more
• Superior problem-solving skills and the ability to meet challenges with resourcefulness
• Outstanding interpersonal, organizational and follow-up skills
• Experience using HubSpot and other content management system (CMS) platforms
• Excellent project management skills
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint);
• Familiarity with basic HTML, CSS and Photoshop
• Familiarity with UX practices
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while functioning as a member of a highly collaborative team
• Ability to manage workload with a keen understanding of deadlines using excellent time and project management skills
• Flexibility and ability to work both independently and in close collaboration with multiple collaborators
• Demonstrated success working in team environments
• B-to-B and B-to-C experience and experience in writing for Healthcare is a plus
• Respects the talent and unique contribution of every individual, culture and ethnic group and treats all people in a fair and equitable manner.
• Exercises self-awareness; monitors impact on others; is receptive to and seeks out feedback; uses self-discipline to adjust to feedback.
• Accountable for delivering high quality work.
• Demonstrate AllWays Health Partners' core brand principles of always listening, challenging conventions, and providing value.
• Bring fresh ideas forward by listening to and working with employees and the people we serve.
• Ability to inject energy, when and where it's needed.
• Respect the talent and unique contribution of every individual, and treat all people in a fair and equitable manner.
• Exercise self-awareness; monitor impact on others; be receptive to and seek out feedback; use self-discipline to adjust to feedback.
• Be accountable for delivering high-quality work. Act with a clear sense of ownership.
• Bring fresh ideas forward by actively listening to and working with employees and the people we serve.
• Video editing/Adobe Premiere Pro experience a plus
• Kentico and HubSpot experience a plus
Works with a wide variety of staff and external constituents at all levels of the organization.
Our promise as a people-first organization starts with our employees. AllWays Health Partners is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in our workforce, internal culture, and investments. As an equal opportunity employer, AllWays Health Partners recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and complexity of the work being performed by personnel assigned to this classification and do not represent an exhaustive list of all tasks, duties, and responsibilities required of personnel assigned to this position.