Our client, specializing in renewable energy production is seeking an accomplished Market Research Analyst.
Note: THIS IS 100% REMOTE ROLE.
Candidate must be authorized to work in USA without requiring sponsorship
Position: Market Research Analyst (Job Id: 89908)
Location: Minneapolis MN 55413 (100% REMOTE)
Duration: 6 Months + Strong Possibility of Extension
Scope of Job
Responsible for performing market research including competitive analysis, customer demand analysis, pipeline reporting, and financial analysis. Supports regional budget reporting and forecasting. Supports strategic planning, forecasting, budgeting, and financial management and administering systems and processes essential to the success, direction and operation of the Region.
20% - Strategic Planning, Forecasting, and Budgeting:
- Supports strategic planning and development of financial and business plans
- Supports the preparation and submittal of budgets, plans and forecasts
- Tracks budgets against actual spending across the fiscal year providing insights and data to the development team; Analyzes budget data to improve future budgeting and spend forecasts
- Maintains and updates pipeline reporting for company-wide forecasts
20% - Market Research and Financial Analysis:
- Performing market research and financial analysis including the use of Tableau and Power BI and project level financial modeling tools
- Structuring and managing the Region's market intelligence file repository
- Maintaining, updating, and improving the Region's competitive analysis and market research methodology
20% - Competitive Analysis:
- Conducting/maintaining routine and ad hoc competitive benchmarking and analysis
- Maintaining, updating, and improving the Region's competitive analysis methodology
20% - Project Development:
- Supporting project development initiatives, including greenfield site identification analysis
- Coordinating between project developers and interconnection team regarding project deadlines and upcoming financial obligations
10% - Operations Systems and Processes:
- Identifying tasks and development areas where systems or systems improvement will streamline necessary business activities, performing process mapping and optimization
Qualifications - 3+ years relevant experience.
- Education/Experience - Bachelor's in Business, Economics, or related field required.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills and comfort using web-based industry intelligence solutions, including Tableau
- Strong organizational, communication and management skills
- Prior experience in renewable energy, investment banking, or management consulting a plus
- Demonstrated interest in renewable energy
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent oral, written and analytic skills
- Driven self-starter and high degree of honesty and integrity
- Ability to operate at an extremely detailed level in a high intensity environment
- Strong team player, strong ethics and commitment to sustainable deals/business relationships
I'd love to talk to you if you think this position is right up your alley, and assure a prompt communication, whichever direction. If you're looking for rewarding employment and a company that puts its employees first, we'd like to work with you.
Lead Technical Recruiter
Amerit Consulting is an extremely fast-growing staffing and consulting firm. Amerit Consulting was founded in 2002 to provide consulting, temporary staffing, direct hire, and payrolling services to Fortune 500 companies nationally; as well as small to mid-sized organizations on a local & regional level. Currently, Amerit has over 2,000 employees in 47 states. We develop and implement solutions that help our clients operate more efficiently, deliver greater customer satisfaction, and see a positive impact on their bottom line. We create value by bringing together the right people to achieve results. Our clients and employees say they choose to work with Amerit because of how we work with them - with service that exceeds their expectations and a personal commitment to their success. Our deep expertise in human capital management has fueled our expansion into direct hire placements, temporary staffing, contract placements, and additional staffing and consulting services that propel our clients' businesses forward.
Amerit Consulting provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants, with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.