About Arkose Labs
Arkose Labs is a fast-growing startup, backed by Softbank, Microsoft and Paypal, that is disrupting the fraud industry with an innovative approach that undermines the economic drivers behind fraud. The Arkose Labs Fraud and Abuse Prevention Platform combines real-time intelligence, rich analytics and adaptive step-up challenges to progressively diminish the profitability of attacks while adapting to evolving attack patterns. Arkose Labs offers the only fraud solution with a 100% SLA guarantee. The worlds largest brands trust Arkose Labs to protect their customer journey while delivering an unrivaled customer experience.
Learn more about Arkose Labs from our innovation sandbox presentation at RSA:https://youtu.be/Fyhr_ZuveLM
About the Role
We're looking for a talented B2B product marketing manager to help drive rapid growth in the enterprise segments. They will play a pivotal role in positioning our solution in the market and create differentiation in the fraud prevention and account security market. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, this team member will be a leader in the marketing and GTM strategy for the company. They will partner closely with the CEO, CMO, product management, sales leaders, and sales and marketing teams to position our products.
- Build the product marketing function at Arkose Labs and develop a world-class product marketing team
- Help carve our niche and ensure alignment on product positioning architecture across all channels including customers, partners, marketing, sales, and all employees
- Partner closely with Sales and Product teams to understand our customers, their problems, and the competitive landscape; clearly define our target customer and buyer persona(s)
- Own developing segmentation, targeting, positioning, messaging, customer problems, value propositions and competitive differentiation
- Define, manage, and execute comprehensive go-to-market strategies for new and existing product initiatives
- Support Growth team on account-based marketing campaigns and digital marketing efforts
- Research and monitor competitors; identify core differences, strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities across our competitive landscape; develop compelling content for competitive programs.
- Align closely with the sales enablement function and help accelerate sales through impactful messaging, proof points, success stories, and content
- Create and deliver captivating presentations for analysts, sales, or customer engagements.
- Represent and/or assist spokespeople in representing Arkose Labs at key industry conferences and events through presentations, content development, and networking
- Interact with market influencers including analysts, research firms, thought leaders and others - to tell and influence our story
- Be a key product and domain expert for Arkose Labs
- 10+ years of B2B product marketing or product management (or other relevant) experience building category-defining products
- Experience and interest in the security, bot detection, fraud, risk, or identity space are highly preferred
- Strong ability to understand, explain, and translate complex technical concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
- Exceptional ability to collaborate with, influence, and earn a seat at the table with cross-functional leadership to drive product and overall company strategy
- Proven experience in product positioning and messaging development
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to guide, evaluate, and if necessary, redirect overall communication strategy as well as specific positioning, copy, visual, and video storytelling
- Aptitude to hire, lead and develop a world-class product marketing team
- Proven track record working in high-performing marketing teams within a fast-growth company
Why Arkose Labs?
Join an early stage, fast growing startup with pioneering technology built by passionate and ambitious people.
Work with some of the biggest names in the market, such as Microsoft, Paypal, EA, Github, Twitch, Roblox, Twilio, and Minecraft!
We valueyourunique contributions, perspectives, and experiences. Be part of a diverse and high performing environment that prioritizes collaboration, excellence, and inclusion. We hire the best, focus on their professional development, and offer support for continuing education.
- People -independent thinkers making data-driven decisions and taking project ownership
- Teamwork -building trust, respect, and integrity to openly communicate and constructively challenge one another
- Customer Focus -customer empathy and problem-solving obsession
- Execution -actions with precision, professionalism, and urgency
- Security -our lens for implementing processes, procedures, and programs
- Competitive salary
- 401k plan with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Robust benefits package (90% of medical, dental, vision, and life insurance paid by the company and 75% paid for dependent care)
- Home office setup assistance
Arkose Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer that makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, military or veteran status, citizenship, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. In addition, Arkose Labs will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
All employees of Arkose Labs are required to comply with its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, which includes individual vaccination requirements for U.S. in-office attendance and/or travel to any U.S. company-sponsored events. If any travel or in-office attendance is a required part of the position to which you are applying, you may be required to provide evidence of your vaccinated status as a condition of accepting employment with Arkose Labs.