AllTrails is the most trusted and used outdoors platform in the world. We help people explore the outdoors with hand-curated trail maps along with photos, reviews, and user recordings crowdsourced from our community of millions of registered hikers, mountain bikers and trail runners in 150 countries. AllTrails is frequently ranked as a top-5 Health and Fitness app and has been downloaded by over 40 million people worldwide.
Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems so that we can get more people outside having healthy, authentic experiences and a deeper appreciation of the outdoors. Join us!
About the Team
The AllTrails marketing team is building a global, beloved outdoors brand. We launch and scale creative and performance-driven marketing levers to bring more people onto the AllTrails platform, and develop compelling, impactful angles to engage with and retain existing subscribers.
This role is an exciting opportunity to leverage a broad range of paid media channels to reach people interested in the outdoors and introduce them to AllTrails. The right candidate brings an analytical background and performance marketing experience and is an ambitious self-starter. Above all, this person is inspired by empowering people around the world to access the outdoors.
Remote OK - 1 day per week in the office is encouraged for candidates located in the Bay Area
Salary: $70,000 - $100,000 per year depending on experience and expertise
What You'll Be Doing:
- Executing performance marketing strategies to acquire new users, including paid search, paid social, and display channels.
- Driving new marketing initiatives to further scale the business and improve efficiency of user acquisition efforts
- Analyzing performance trends and identifying opportunities for optimization
- Leveraging historical data and conducting external benchmarking to inform strategy development
- Executing a roadmap of channel and creative tests, tracking learnings, and proposing new tests
- Developing processes to drive consistency and efficiency of execution
- Reporting learnings and impact to team members within the Growth Marketing team and across the organization
- 2+ years in B2C digital marketing with experience in mobile user acquisition, specifically search engine marketing (Google, ASA), display (UAC, GDN), Facebook/Instagram
- Expert data analysis skills, adept at manipulating large datasets and extracting meaningful insights
- Curious and educated on the latest digital marketing trends and issues
- Results orientation. You dig into the details and focus on what truly matters and are highly motivated by goal accomplishment
- Excellent communication. You can distill data into key themes or learnings, and succinctly and convincingly communicate these to stakeholders
- Empathy, open-mindedness, and humility
- Comfort with ambiguity and self-directed
- Passion for the outdoors
- Subscription business experience
- Management consulting experience
Our Commitment to You:
- A competitive and equitable compensation plan. This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- Physical & mental well-being including health, dental and vision benefits + a monthly stipend for wellness expenses
- Trail Days: First Friday of each month to hit the trails!
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible parental leave
- Remote employee equipment stipend to create a great remote work environment
- Annual continuing education stipend
- Discounts on subscriptions and merchandise for you and your friends & family
- An authentic investment in you as a human being and your career as a professional
Nature celebrates you just the way you are and so do we! At AllTrails we're passionate about nurturing an inclusive workplace that values diversity. It's no secret that companies that are diverse in background, age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective are proven to be more successful. We're focused on creating an environment where everyone can do their best work and thrive.