LaSalle Network has partnered with a non-profit group in hiring a Remote Digital Marketing Assistant. This role will support the marketing team in all aspects of digital marketing including project management, managing digital ad campaigns and supporting the promotion of content on the website and social media.
If you are looking for an opportunity work with a nation-wide and mission-driven organization, apply to this position today! This position is fully remote.
Remote Digital Marketing Assistant Responsibilities
- Work with the Director of Marketing on integrated marketing strategies and manage ongoing marketing campaigns by developing marketing campaign calendars
- Report on digital marketing channel efforts to track website and social media traffic
- Manage online communities on the website and social media
- Support management of the organization's intranet in keeping content assets up to date
Remote Digital Marketing Assistant Requirements
- 2-3 years of professional marketing experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in digital marketing project management
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office suite
- Previous experience in a non-profit organization is a plus!
Keywords and Related Terms:
marketing , assistant , marketing assistant , digital , social media , intranet
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.