Are you fluent with words and highly persuasive if you are passionate about something? Do you thrive in an organization that values your ability to build relationships and in a fast-paced environment? Want to help make the world a safer, more sustainable, and more creative place? If so, Black Spectacles’ Account Executive role may be the perfect opportunity for you to grow in your career!
At Black Spectacles, we’re a purpose driven company, aimed squarely at educating and inspiring architects across the world so they can thrive in their careers.
Our platform attracts architects around the world who want to push the limits of their industry. Our content — which includes podcasts, design tutorials and exam prep — helps architects keep pace with emerging technologies and software so they can do their best work.
Black Spectacles is Chicago-based with a fully remote staff. We are a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company and ranked #11 in Education on the INC. 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Company List in 2019. To keep that momentum going strong, we’re expanding our team of enthusiastic go-getters. We're on the search for an Account Executive to acquire, retain and grow B2B accounts through prospecting, inbound traffic and account management.
- Close new business through outbound prospecting and marketing qualified leads
- Work leads from the early stages of the sales cycle through closing
- Collaborate with our marketing team to develop content for prospecting campaigns
- Collaborate with our product team to make improvements to the tools used by your team
- You're driven to control the outcome of situations and your salary
- You like to learn and develop new skills
- You have demonstrated experience prospecting and closing new business
- Expert written and verbal communication
- Well versed working in CRM software (Salesforce, HubSpot, or similar)
- You're proactive and charismatic
- You’re emotionally intelligent - you can read people and situations effectively
- Must be able to travel to Chicago for bi-annual team meetings
- Uncapped commission and quarterly quota attainment bonuses
- 'Work from Wherever' Policy
- BCBS Medical Plans
- Principal Dental, Vision, Short-Term, Long-Term and Life Insurance
- HSA & FSA Programs
- Profit Sharing Plans
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holiday Time Off
- Employer-Sponsored Training Opportunities
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Annual Team Events
Here at Black Spectacles, our most critical Core Value is ‘making it safe to share ideas’, and we know our best ideas will come from a diverse group of ideators. We are committed to reducing barriers to entry both in our industry and how we grow our team, and acknowledge an equitable hiring process is the key to doing so. Black Spectacles is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical disability, mental disability, intellectual disability, learning disability, age (40 and older), citizenship status, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military and veteran status, victims of domestic violence, status as being under an order of protection, lack of a permanent mailing address or using the mailing address of a shelter or social service provider, or any other characteristic protected by law.