Be a Part of our Team!
Join a working family that is dedicated to the mission of the work we do!
Teaching Strategies is an innovative edtech organization focused on connecting teachers, children, and families. As front runners in the early childhood education market, we build dynamic, top-quality digital products that integrate all of the essential elements of a high-quality solution: curriculum, assessment, professional development, and family engagement. We are building a team of results-oriented individuals who will thrive in a collaborative, work-hard/play-hard culture. We pride ourselves on the impact we have on the early childhood field through supporting teachers who are doing the most important work there is, teaching children to become creative, confident thinkers.
The Inside Sales Manager's mission is to accelerate bookings and ARR performance by developing highly qualified, high-volume pipeline as a foundation growth and quota attainment. The Inside Sales Manager Manager will manage and grow the Account Specialist (AS) team with a focus on outbound prospecting, lead generation, and pipeline integrity.
Specific Roles & Responsibilities:
- Defines, develops, and operationalizes a world class lead generation program to support new customer acquisition in close coordination with Marketing, Sales Operations and Finance
- Optimizes top of the funnel lead creation and opportunity conversion to increase bookings and ARR performance
- Recruits, trains and optimizes a team responsible for inbound and outbound sales engagements with significant focus placed on new school district acquisition
- Defines prospecting campaigns, sales pitch, and process to achieve optimum results
- Significant focus is placed on sales and marketing metrics tied to lead conversion rates, product, and campaign effectiveness, win rate %, average order value, sales cycle, etc.
- Defines what great looks like based upon established sales metrics that are tracked and reported out to leadership and the team monthly
- Works closely with Regional Sales Managers and Directors to optimize collaboration between quota carrying reps and the designated regional reps to optimize performance
- Works closely with Marketing to define lead generation campaigns as well as their effectiveness by product and region
- Manages inbound lead flow and track efficiency of sales follow through and effectiveness
- Places a premium on knocking down barriers or administrative work that reduces the amount of SDR customer face time
- Provides detailed notes on all outbound and inbound activity in Salesforce.com including actions taken and next steps for consistent handoff to sales
- Conducts research to stay informed of the education landscape and grow knowledge and understanding of new market trends
- Helps create a fun, high energy environment where people love coming to work
- Oversees usage of team systems including SFDC, SalesLoft, Agile data, GovSpend, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of B2B sales management experience (Experience in leading a team in education sales and/or technology preferred)
- Outbound call center management experience preferred
- Self-starter with proven success in developing and scaling a team with the ability to demonstrate a material impact on bookings performance
- Demonstrated strength in sales coaching effectiveness with emphasis on discovery, opportunity qualification, conversion, and overcoming objections
- Experience using CRM tools such as SFC and SalesLoft
Why Teaching Strategies
At Teaching Strategies, our solutions and services are only as strong as the teams that create them. By bringing passion, dedication, and creativity to your job every day, there's no telling what you can do and where you can go! We provide a competitive compensation and benefits package, flexible work schedules, opportunities to engage with co-workers, access to career advancement and professional development opportunities, and the chance to make a difference in the communities we serve.
Let's open the door to your career at Teaching Strategies!
Some additional benefits & perks while working with Teaching Strategies
Teaching Strategies offers our employees a robust suite of benefits and other perks which include:
- Competitive compensation package, including Employee Equity Appreciation Program
- Health insurance benefits
- 401k with employer match
- 100% remote work environment
- Unlimited paid time off (which includes paid holidays and Winter Break)
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition assistance and Professional development and growth opportunities
- 100% paid life, short and long term disability insurance
- Pre-tax medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Voluntary life and critical illness insurance
Teaching Strategies, LLC is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer of Minorities, all Genders, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.