aytm "Ask Your Target Market" is looking to hire a provenHead of Product Marketingto join our growing marketing team. This is aremote workposition.
In this newly created position you will help bring structure to the product marketing function in the form of delivering marketing & sales enablement programs that drive adoption, revenue and awareness.
Qualified candidatesmust have prior experience in Market Research, preferably in SaaS technology product marketing. Additionally, candidates must have a roll up your sleeves, can-do attitude and a strong track record of efficiently executing go-to-market strategy and crafting compelling product narratives.
As a state-of-the-art market research automation solution, aytm empowers researchers at consumer brands and agencies by getting them to the actionable data quicker and more affordably than in the traditional full-service model. We have a world-class product, top tier existing clients, and are growing very quickly
- Oversee go-to-market strategy for new product feature launches including collaborating on product branding, messaging, internal & external training, documentation and promotion.
- Create product collateral such as website content, data sheets, solution briefs, thought leadership papers, and customer-facing presentations.
- Curate competitive intelligence program including feature deep dives, battlecard creation and maintaining a database of competitor intel.
- Develop and evolve core product marketing fundamentals; including messaging frameworks, value propositions and support creation of customer facing copy.
- Support the efforts of the account based marketing & sales teams by building effective sales enablement tools and materials such as presentations, product information sheets, digital enablement tools, customer case studies and more.
- Conduct ongoing planning and modelling to illustrate how our products drive benefit to our customers.
- Collaborate with sales and company leadership to develop and optimize product pricing to maximize revenue generation, sales conversions, and speed.
- Demonstrate deep customer knowledge and be the voice of the customer and voice of the buyer to functional teams.
- Work closely with the development team to convey market analysis, product needs and positioning to assist with the prioritization of the product roadmap.
- Represent our product in thought leadership content, social marketing, industry events, and to press and analysts.
- Assist with event strategy and execution.
- 4+ years of product marketing experience at a market research company, preferably with SaaS technology products OR 7+ years of experience working in a SaaS organization with the skills & ability to learn a new industry quickly.
- Comfort working closely with account based marketing and sales teams to achieve shared revenue goals.
- Demonstrated customer knowledge and solid execution of competitive marketing strategies.
- Ability to build solution sets from a portfolio products and clearly articulate customer benefits.
- Ability to research competitors capabilities and express unique differentiators.
- Outstanding oral communication skills including the ability to effectively convey information to a wide variety of internal and external audiences.
- Demonstrated ability understanding and effectively communicating complex, technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience working with sales, client services, product management and developers.
- Outstanding copywriting, copy editing and content creation skills. Detail oriented with a good eye for design.
- Curious, empathetic, humorous, confident, collaborative and proactive.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to handle multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor's degree in research, marketing, communications, business or technology field.
What we offer:
A work environment built around empathy, creativity, curiosity, organic growth and an abundance mindset. We're a fun and vibrant group of people, dedicated to putting in the hard work to make a platform we are proud of, serving the needs of our clients with empathy, and making aytm an incredible place to work. We were recently awarded2021 Inc 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companyand2021 Inc Best Places to Work. We're also fully virtually, which means you'll be working remotely from the location of your choosing (home, coffee house, library). While being a Zero-commute company and providing you with an amazing level of freedom, convenience, and flexibility, it requires a certain inner discipline and capacity to be effective at a distance. Remote work experience is preferred, but not required.
Additional benefits include:
- Unlimited PTO - With a required minimum number of days taken each year
- Affordable Insurance -$0 deductible Health plans plus dental, vision, and more!
- 401k retirement - Account with automatic company contributions
- Flex Work - Work when and how it makes sense for your life, and your team
- Dependent Care - a pre-tax benefit account that you can fund to pay for eligible dependent care services
- Professional Development - Bring your professional Development needs to the table and get your career nourished
- Travel Programs - We have various company-funded travel programs for ALL employees despite role or level.
- In-Home Snack allowance - Who doesn't love some yummies to get you through the day?
- Cellphone/Internet credits - Get tax-free credits to use toward your cell phone and internet utilities.
- Equipment and Structured Onboarding - We will provide you will the equipment and tools you need along with great onboarding courses to make sure you are set up for success.
- Paid Volunteer Time - We support you helping others
- Great colleagues and an opportunity to sail into uncharted waters with a profitable company that is changing its industry!
aytm is anEqual Opportunity Employer and committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.