Cellebrites (Nasdaq: CLBT) mission is to enable its customers to protect and save lives, accelerate justice, and preserve privacy in communities around the world. Cellebrite is a global leader in Digital Intelligence solutions for the public and private sectors, empowering organizations to master the complexities of legally sanctioned digital investigations by streamlining intelligence processes. Trusted by thousands of leading agencies and companies in more than 140 countries, Cellebrites Digital Intelligence platform and solutions transform how customers collect, review, analyze and manage data in legally sanctioned investigations.
What is your mission?
As the Sales Operations Specialist, you manage the sales operation desk. Acting as the main focal point for external and internal customers. You are the backbone/owner of the sales process for the assigned region. A vital connection between the sales and product development teams, finance, production, quality control and customer support ensure the back office sales process is managed from end to end.
What youll love about your mission:
- You dont mind a challenge or two - you are energized by challenging and diverse situations and always maintain a service-oriented approach. Understanding that no two transactions or individuals are the same, you always adapt and leverage your creative thinking to devise effective solutions.
- Manage back office sales process end to end.
- Order Management and Order Fulfillment : Quote entry; order entry and scheduling; 0rder control: pricing integrity, financial issues, etc.; RMAs and demo management ; pay Or Return management
- You implement Cellebrites policies and procedures: acting as the gate keeper of the company to make sure the orders and Sales Directors requests follow company policies and procedures, and, to stop them if needed.
- Follow up on collections from customers
- Execution and delivery of products to customers
- Sales Operations: follow up on license renewal dates and manage renewals; be the Sales directors right hand; point-of-contact for customers regarding any operational/logistics issues; build and issue reports from the system to support the sales directors needs
Office Location: Remote
The superpowers we are looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience as sales coordinator/sales operations
- Experienced with: Order management, shipment handling, and vast interface with sales directors and customers experience
- Systems knowledge: Sales Force (or similar CRM) knowledge a must
- Academic degree preferred but not required
- Advanced Excel knowledge - a plus
- Fast Learner: you adapt and go
- Commitment & Accountability: Full ownership of the end-to-end back office sales process. You know that the task isn't complete until you've seen it through from start to finish. Additionally, you anticipate all your internal/external customer needs, being proactive rather than proactive
- People person & team oriented: you enjoy collaborating with team members, and, welcome the opportunity to interact with anyone
- Effective Multitasker: you are energized by shifting priorities; engaging multiple projects at once (no problem) without compromising details
- You thrive and deliver in a high-pressure environment
This position is remote.
?Cellebrite is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law