Headquarters: Miami Beach, FL
SimpleTexting is looking for a talented Senior Demand Generation Manager to join our growing marketing team.
You’ll work directly with our Head of Marketing to build and execute strategies that drive brand awareness and customer acquisition. You’ll have two talented direct reports, real budget ownership, cross-team collaboration with an amazing content team, and more.
Do you want to build the anti-MQL playbook?
At SimpleTexting, we've built a finely-tuned content marketing machine that's driven impressive growth over the past few years. Our strong presence in the SERPs is combined with solid word-of-mouth and high NPS, all buoyed by a category that is set to continue growing.
This puts us in a privileged position to think about Demand Generation differently than most B2B companies. We don’t do expensive trade shows, flood our sales team with unqualified webinar leads, and say things like “if it’s not trackable, it shouldn’t be done.”
Instead in the last six months we’ve invested in organic TikTok, run targeted Podcast ads, used paid social channels to distribute content, and practiced first-principles thinking when it comes to growth. In other words, for us Demand Gen ≠ spray-and-pray Lead Gen.
If you think you could thrive in an environment like this, then let’s get to the details 👇
What you’ll do
- You’ll develop and improve our marketing strategy to better generate and capture demand based on customer insights and data from existing channels.
- You’ll manage, lead, and coach our Performance Marketing Manager and Demand Generation Specialist.
- You’ll start new marketing campaigns from the ground up, and bring ideas from a raw concept to a finished campaign.
- You’ll be responsible for running experiments across our paid and owned marketing channels.
- You’ll work with our Performance Marketing Manager to own the allocation of our paid media budget.
- You’ll analyze, influence and optimize our website, landing pages, blogs and external content.
What we’re looking for
- You have at least 2+ years of experience in a Senior Demand Generation or Growth Marketing role for a B2B SaaS company.
- You have 1+ years of experience managing a team.
- You have experience owning quantifiable metrics and can speak to past success.
- You have a background in performance marketing and feel comfortable navigating different ad platforms.
- You know how to identify new channels that work and then improve existing ones through systematic experiments.
- You’re no stranger to leading people, strategy, and projects, but also aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and make things happen.
- You have experience working as part of a remote team utilizing chat (Slack) and video calls on a daily basis.
What’s in it for you?
We’re pioneers in remote working. Since our beginnings in 2010, our team has been 100% remote, spread across different corners of the world. The SimpleTexting culture is built upon trust and initiative, and all of our employees have it in bucket loads.
Remote working isn’t for everyone, so if you thrive in a busy office with water cooler and coffee chats, we might not be the right fit for you. We're a great fit if you're looking for the opportunity to own your role and build your career in an exciting, fast-growing industry.
SimpleTexting is proudly part of Sinch, a leading global Communication Platform as a Service (CPaaS) provider, offering messaging, voice and video communication solutions to a large global customer base.
Our values of Dream big, Win together, Keep it simple and Make it happen are what make us successful on our journey to be the global leader in customer engagement for SMBs, so people who feel a connection to these values and like the pace of a fast-growing global company will easily fit into our team. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds to be their authentic self and bring their values into their work. We know that the more diverse and inclusive we are, the better our success will be.
If you’re looking for the next opportunity in your career and are excited to help build our business in the United States, please apply now!