Digital Marketing Recruiter - Remote
Classification: Full-time, exempt
Team: People Operations
Reporting to: Head of Talent Acquisition
Estimated Start: October 2021
Location: Almost anywhere, US
What's the role?
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Recruiter who leads the North America recruitment efforts and finds future Brainlabs talent! You will be hands-on, in the weeds, in the North American region partnering with hiring managers to manage the end-to-end recruitment and hiring process.
So, tell me about the company
Brainlabs is on a mission to build the biggest digital-first media agency in the world.
We hire the top talent in the industry and give them the right training, tools and culture to do the best work of their career.
As one of the world's leading independent agencies, our agility and client-centricity allows us to win for clients.
To learn more about what it's like to be a Brainlabber, check out our company handbook.
What this job is:
- A key part of supporting our efforts to build a more diverse Brainlabs
- Fast-paced and dynamic - Our agency needs change quickly, and qualified candidates are able to pivot quickly and run at filling open roles
- An opportunity to build relationships externally and internally to fill open roles with remarkable talent
What this job isn't:
- Solitary - You'll work across multiple hiring managers, business units, departments, and all levels of our organization to fill open roles
- Boring! We have consistently had 15-50 open roles in any given month over the last year, and we continue to see an uptick in open roles as we sign larger and larger clients
- Micro-managed - You'll have the autonomy to work directly with hiring managers and the interview team to fill assigned roles, in alignment with our process
Give me a breakdown of what a Digital Marketing Recruiter at Brainlabs does:
Recruitment and hiring (75%)
- Manage end-to-end hiring process for all open roles, with a priority focus on new and experienced roles
- This includes, but is not limited to working with hiring managers to build role profiles, writing engaging job descriptions, sourcing candidates, building a diverse pipeline, screening candidates, and managing interview logistics - ultimately working with hiring managers to find the best talent for the open role
- Build and maintain a pipeline of digital marketing talent to meet future agency needs
- Reporting on interview status and diversity for all open and filled positions
- Continue to improve and iterate the recruitment and interview processes to deliver a remarkable candidate experience
- Manage Talent Acquisition Team members as assigned
Employer branding & partnerships (25%)
- Create and execute strategy to market Brainlabs as an employer and grow our talent network through social media marketing, build partnerships that provide emerging talent, and working with our internal DEI committee to host events and get involved in Brainlabber communities
- Regularly review and updates company information on our social media pages, website, Glassdoor content, and other employer branding initiatives
What we really want:
- Self-starter motivated to help us reach our diversity and hiring goals
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude to roll with punches
- Strong customer service orientation - someone who is motivated to provide a remarkable candidate experience
What particular set of skills would suit this role?
- 2 years of recruitment experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Professional, positive attitude with a customer service orientation
- High attention to detail
- Commitment to confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management, presentation, and communication skills - both written and verbal
- Technology savvy with excellent Microsoft Office/Gsuite skills with an eagerness to learn new technology platforms
- Demonstrated alignment to our company values
- Four-year degree in any field or equivalent experience
How will I know I'm doing it right?
Your primary metric for success is 45-day need-to-offer for all open roles. In order to achieve this, you'll build a strong pipeline and relationships with hiring managers to understand what great talent looks like as you're screening candidates.
What happens next?
We know searching for a job is tough and that you want to find the best career and employer for you. We also want to ensure that this position is the best fit for both you and us. Therefore, you will participate in a comprehensive interview process that includes skills interviews with our team. The goal of this process is to allow you to get to know us as we learn more about you.
Brainlabs actively seeks and encourages applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and identities.
Thank you for your interest in Brainlabs! We look forward to getting to know you!