Millions of Java developers and the world s top businesses trust Azul to power their applications. We are growing fast and need determined, innovative and energetic contributors who want to make an impact today!
Azul is a fast-growing, remote-first organization that provides plenty of opportunities to broaden your skills, try new things and advance your career.
While other tech firms are experiencing hiring freezes and layoffs, we are hiring! Azul is well-suited to thrive in challenging market conditions due to our long history of innovation, happy customer base and strong financial position. We are looking to hire impact-makers with growth mindsets who are passionate about solving customer challenges around cloud cost optimization, performance-driven applications and anything related to Java. We invite you to explore career opportunities with the world s largest commercial provider of OpenJDK and be part of an exciting moment in our journey.
Azul is looking for a passionate digital marketing leader to guide our global campaign strategy and oversee cross-channel campaign execution for Azul s key products, themes, audiences, and personas. This is a high-impact, metrics-driven role on the Azul Marketing team - reporting to the VP, Digital Marketing - that will be the primary owner of the lead acquisition and activation strategy for global integrated campaigns. Working collaboratively across product marketing, field marketing, events, PR/AR, developer relations, LDR, sales, and other stakeholders, this role will shape the way prospects and customers discover and engage with Azul content, webinars, and events in digital channels including SEM, SEO, web, email, social, content syndication, and ABM to drive leads, pipeline, and revenue growth for the company.
- Knows what it means to collaborate across organizational lines in order to create and optimize a customer journey framework that produces quality leads to in support of the company s quarterly pipeline and revenue goals.
- Scope and plan global demand generation program requirements, budget, resource needs, and delivery timeframes with strong project management acumen to account for upstream and downstream dependencies.
- Oversee staff and agency execution to bring global campaigns to market, curating content and creative, owning the campaign calendar, and optimizing channel mix and spend.
- Continuously monitor KPIs to assess performance of individual tactics and activities as well as campaign performance overall, leveraging data to drive continuous improvement in an agile "test/learn/optimize" framework.
- Monitor and optimize campaign lead flow and deliver enablement to ensure effective lead follow up by working closely with marketing/sales operations and LDR teams.
- Lead communications to multiple executive team and stakeholder groups at global and regional levels to provide visibility, and ensure an ongoing feedback loop is in place to identify challenges and drive continuous improvement.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in B2B marketing and enterprise demand generation, preferably in an IT-focused company.
- Demonstrated experience collecting and synthesizing qualitative and quantitative data to derive customer insights to inform planning and strategy.
- Demonstrated experience creating integrated, cross-channel marketing programs with a track record of lead and pipeline generation impact.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to plan and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at the executive level, and with peers and cross-functional teams.
- Meticulous attention to detail, strong planning, organizational skills and outside the box thinking.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo, Bizible, GoToWebinar and other B2B martech tools.
- Although this may be a fully remote role, we will encourage in-person meetings with the marketing team and stakeholders the San Francisco Bay Area as travel restrictions ease.
Our Culture & Values:
- Maniacal Customer Focus
- Innovation & Excellence
- Initiative & Courage
- Impact & Influence
- Integrity & Transparency
- Diversity, Inclusion & Teamwork