Job Title: Digital Marketing Analyst
Client Location: Miami, Florida
Firm, non-negotiable: No
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join our client's Healthcare Marketing Agency in Miami, Florida! Ideally, we would like to find someone local who can work onsite 2 days per week but our client is willing to also consider fully remote.
- Location: Miami, Florida (remote is ok!)
- Onsite requirements: Ideally 2 days in office, but open to 100% remote as well!
- Duartion: temp-to-hire (approximately 3 months)
- Hours: 40 hours per week.
- Schedule: 9:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m. or as agreed (with 1 hour for lunch)
Description of Duties
- Analyze data and compile reports on digital paid media strategies and campaigns.
- Manage multiple digital campaigns for a variety of clients.
- Strategize, research and work with team members to optimize multiple campaigns.
- Maintain performance dashboards for ongoing optimization.
- Collaborate with research and media to perform digital testing to gain additional insights on media/creative/audiences.
- Create and deliver client-friendly reports on digital advertising activities, budgets and campaigns on a monthly basis.
- 2-5 years of digital marketing experience working across paid search, social media and programmatic channels.
- Familiarity with platforms such as: Google Ads, GDN, Facebook Ad Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Teads.
- Proficient in Excel and the following tools: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio.
- Relevant agency or client-side marketing experience preferred in healthcare, medical, wellness or hospitality.
- Passion, tenacity, drive and enthusiasm.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Healthcare Marketing Agency.
You will want to read this fine print. Part of our mission is to take care of you, so we offer the best benefits. Unlike other staffing companies, we provide talent with the same benefits that our CEO gets. This includes:
- A choice of three major medical plans (including vision coverage) plus dental insurance
- Paid sick leave for all hourly talent in the U.S. and Canada
- 401(k) with a match and immediate vesting
- Exclusive employee discounts through Promo Code: Aquent
- Access to hundreds of professional development courses through Aquent Gymnasium
- And much more
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status of an individual or that individual s associates or relatives.
We have a simple philosophy at Vitamin T: to personally place the best creative talent in the best jobs for the best companies. When you work for Vitamin T, you qualify for medical, dental, and vision insurance after working only four consecutive weeks, maintaining an average of 20 hours per week. If this job isn't the right fit for you, but you know someone who is, please pass this job posting on. We have a fantastic referral program that pays out in cash reward!