Do you know how to bring words and data alive that speak to current and future clients? Do you have previous experience in the insurance industry? Have you cultivated your work life around "Thought Leadership"?
ReSource Pro is looking to bring on a Marketing Content Strategy Team Lead to join our Marketing Team. This position is responsible for creating content that resonates with current and future clients of ReSource Pro to drive revenue and strategic objectives. The Content Strategist is key for the creation of a robust marketing and communications plan. Partners with Marketing team and other internal stakeholders for the development, planning, creation, delivery, and management of content.
This is a remote position and can be done so anywhere in the U.S.A. Insurance industry experience a must.
Strategic Content Development
- Researches, utilizes, and connects new ideas for collateral, mobile and social platforms. Uses interview skills to draw out feedback and ideas from leadership for ghostwritten pieces.
- Creates and aligns editorial calendar with events and strategic business objectives, manages projects and deadlines efficiently and timely. Identifies gaps in content and recommends new topics.
- Ability to capture "our voice" and strike the right tone that is reflective of our brand.
- Combines industry trends to ReSource Pro s competitive advantages to create compelling content.
- Have previous insurance industry content creation experience.
- Independently manages smaller marketing content projects such as blog posts, brochures, and collateral development. Manages more involved content projects such as case studies and white papers, with direct support from the Marketing Manager of VP, Global Communications.
- Plans and schedules project timelines and milestones. Tracks progress and completion of project milestones. Disseminates information to stakeholders throughout the project life cycle and escalates issues. Drives projects to completion and leverages creative problem solving to move past obstacles.
- Builds strong, collaborative relationships with stakeholders across the organization.
Copy/Edit Marketing Collateral
- Copyedit marketing collateral on a collaborative as-needed basis; helping the entire marketing team as needed on projects.
- Provides copywriting expertise to direct, plan, design and edit marketing content. Creates and edits blog posts, white papers, case studies; creates style guides to use as reference; proofreads and edits written pieces before publication. Determine how content should be packaged in both long-dorm and short-form. Help with planning, delivering and executing marketing campaigns, as well as analyzing metrics and developing creative strategy.
Thought Leadership and Marketing Connection
- Creates content that bolsters ReSource Pro SEO and marketing campaign objectives. Follows industry-related news, keeps tabs on competitors, and generates ideas around trending topics and emerging trends.
- Combines industry trends to ReSource Pro s competitive advantages to create compelling content. Maintains an up-to-date knowledge of industry terminology through self-learning, engaging colleagues and attending industry events.
- Develop, coach, and retain a high performing team through effective leadership, recruitment, coaching, training, and performance evaluation. Reviews and approves time sheets, leave requests, and scheduling for junior level team members. Completes performance management conversations and identifies development needs.
- Ensure team provides excellent service to internal and external stakeholders and groups by demonstrating marketing leadership, promoting collaboration and fostering a team environment. Coach team members on trusted partner communication. Responds to escalated questions and concerns from stakeholders.
- Drive alignment of team performance to ReSource Pro s strategic goals and objectives. Identifies staff development needs to improve performance and meet business needs
- 7-10 years experience in editorial, content development and creation or commercial writing.
- Must have a confident understanding of the insurance industry that will translate well on paper, web, journals, blogs etc.
- Bachelor s Degree required.
- Excellent communication skills:
- Solid writing and editing skills in English required.
- Translate complex concepts into easily understood content.
- Convey a consistent, professional, defined tone of voice throughout our content.
- Fundamental understanding of how to tell compelling stories.
- Previous experience in video content scripting and production is a plus.
- Proactive relationship building across all levels of management.
Benefits & Perks:
- Generous PTO plan with paid holidays.
- 100% paid Employee Healthcare on Day 1.
- Eligible for all medical, dental, and vision benefits on Day 1.
- 401k with employer match, vested on Day 1.
- Organization-wide focus on growth and development.
- Opportunity to learn and develop skills.
About ReSource Pro
ReSource Pro brings to the insurance industry tools, technology, and strategic services that enable profitable growth through operations excellence. Headquartered in New York, ReSource Pro s global service centers address client operational needs around the clock. Recognized as an industry thought leader and listed as one of Inc. 500/5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies annually since 2009, the company is renowned for its focus on innovation, service excellence, and trusted partnerships, and its unique productivity platform for insurance operations and sales. Over 6,000 ReSource Pro employees provide dedicated support to hundreds of insurance organizations, consistently achieving a 97% client retention rate for over a decade.