Email Marketing Automation Specialist
US East Office (Jacksonville, FL) or Remote US
We Exist to Transform our Customers and Change Lives
This exciting role requires HubSpot and automated marketing expertise. The Marketing Automation Specialist contributes to marketing campaigns and communications to support customer, prospecting and lead generation sales activities through automated marketing platforms, primarily HubSpot. The role is a key member of the Marketing Department, and collaborates with digital, copy writing, and design team members to create strategic, targeted workflows.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Building automated marketing emails and workflow campaigns in HubSpot.
- Incorporate landing pages, forms, pop ups, triggers and more into lifecycle marketing.
- Coordinating comprehensive sales funnel activities with digital and copywriting team members.
- Creating marketing emails by working with copy writing and graphic design team members.
- Establishing A/B split tests and analyzing campaign data to enhance performance.
- Monitoring, creating and maintaining email lists related to marketing initiatives and workflows.
- Identify and establish automated HubSpot reports and dashboards to enable sales department follow up.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- Experienced with HubSpot marketing and reporting
- Experience with Canva a plus
- Degree in marketing or related field or equivalent work experience
- Extremely knowledgeable of the sales funnel and targeted marketing strategies
- Must work well independently and be able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Must be creative, energetic, extremely organized and detail-oriented
- B2B and SaaS marketing experience preferred, but not required
The above noted job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities that may be assigned, but rather to give personnel so classified a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of the job. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this specific position and/or the skills and abilities required. RF-SMART is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.