NVE is a brand experience and production agency dedicated to building ideas rooted in culture and guided by the principle that The Right Moment Will Transform Someone Forever. NVE s team of creatives, strategists and producers develop insight-driven ideas rooted in culture to convert consumer attention into commitment, action, and brand loyalty.
Summary Of Position
We are seeking a Senior Account Executive to counsel key clients and lead the development of experiential marketing strategies, campaigns and projects, and events. Candidate should have exceptional interpersonal communication and project leadership skills with an aptitude towards strategic thinking and problem solving and the ability to facilitate multiple projects simultaneously.
Senior Account Executive will act as the day-to-day head for selected NVE clients, working directly with assigned producers, designers and account managers to oversee campaign initiatives, while simultaneously providing clients an unprecedented level of communication efficiency.
This role will report directly to the Account Director of Client Services.
- Client Counsel: Act as agency s lead contact for key accounts, streamlining internal and external client communication throughout the campaign/project management process
- Brand Strategy: Guide and counsel leading brands within the NVE portfolio. Develop and deliver creative ideas that meet client objectives using a wide arsenal of experiential tactics including live events, social media, emerging technology, and strategic partnerships. Work with new business team and strategy teams to respond to RFPs and proactively identify ways to further engage and grow assigned accounts
- Team Leadership: Liaison between Production, Creative Services, Brand Influence departments and the Client to ensure all contracted deliverables are executed and deadlines met, implementing and managing all necessary internal and external processes to ensure proper communication flow and manage expectations
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Act as the main point of contact for key clients, overseeing client communication and expectations during the campaign production and campaign execution process
- Anticipate client needs and proactively offer solutions and experiential opportunities for the brand
- Manage client expectations during the campaign production and campaign execution process
- Creative prowess, development of award-winning disruptive concepts
- Provide client with weekly updates on project development and management
- Maintain internal and external project status reports
- Hold internal production and creative teams accountable to project deadlines
- Proactively host and schedule regular internal and external meetings as necessary
- Work with Production and Design departments to develop post-event recaps for clients
- Participate in RFP brainstorms, offering creative ideas and approaches towards client requests and needs
- Participate in internal weekly Sales Meeting, providing department key updates relating to ongoing projects
- 5+ years of experience in account leadership, integrated marketing campaign management, business development, advertising, strategy, or experiential
- Familiarity with developing integrated campaigns that include paid, earned, social, and owned media for brands.
- Proven track record of client leadership and account growth
- Experience in an agency environment; must be process-oriented and highly organized
- Experience with management and oversight of complex client budgets
- Ability to write effectively, persuasively and professionally
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Confidence in verbal and written communication with excellent presentation skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to a fast-paced work environment and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Willingness to work extended hours and on weekends when necessary
- Proven ability to weave brands into popular culture
- Experience in the spirits industry: On Premise, Non Premise, Off Premise, etc.
- This position is remote