Headquarters: Los Angeles, California
Join our team in the cryptocurrency ecosystem while working with a range of the most experienced projects, founders and firms in the industry. Infinite Capital is hiring a Marketing/PR Manager to manage our publicity and marketing efforts across the company. You will be tech-savvy with a strong online presence on one or more social networks, and can prove a track record of having heavy involvement in social networks. Viral writing strategies will be at the forefront of your mind, and you can provide examples of your work that reflect this.
- Planning and carrying out PR campaigns and strategies
- Writing and editing press releases, leaflets, brochures, speeches, newsletters, websites and social media content
- Developing good working relationships with the media and liaising with the press on potential news stories
- Managing and updating our social media posts, blogs, etc
- Monitoring publicity and press coverage
- Editing and pushing out thought pieces created by our team on different topics
- Excellent grasp of the English language (both spoken and written)
- Knows how to create engaging materials, with a focus on viralability
- Detail oriented, multi-tasking and able to handle various projects simultaneously under pressure
- Able to build a marketing strategy from the ground up with minimal direction
- Confident in their abilities
- Flexible mindset to adapt to fast-changing market and new work tasks
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player
In addition, these qualifications are a large bonus:
- Knowledge of the crypto world and how best to market within the industry
- Prior experience with marketing/PR relations in the crypto market
- Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Journalism or related field.
- 3+ years working in the marketing/PR world
- You lead the way. You don't need to be told what to do in order to get things done. You know how to identify gaps and needs and do what needs to be done to keep us moving. You enjoy the autonomy of owning your work and making decisions about it.
- You thrive on feedback. You believe that you can achieve more on a team than you ever could alone. You rely and thrive on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- You are driven by autonomy and discipline.
** PLEASE NOTE THAT WHILE THIS POSITION IS REMOTE, WE DO REQUIRE CANDIDATES TO BE GEOGRAPHICALLY LOCATED BETWEEN UTC−10:00 AND UTC+01:00 TIME ZONES. APPLICANTS OUTSIDE THESE TIME ZONES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. *