Headquarters: Remote, Oregon, United States
tldr; We build software for Airbnbs to rent themselves, with a state-of-the-art product and user experience.
We have crafted an Applicant Handbook, which we highly recommend you check out, where you can find out more about the company, culture, how we recruit, what we do, and how we do it.
We are bold, like risks, and take on big challenges together. Our customers love the product, provide valuable feedback, and trust us to rapidly help them with more of their problems.
Feel free to join in one of our upcoming Townhalls on Clubhouse to experience it for yourself!
What you will be working on?
- Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets
- Own growth metrics and carry aggressive goals to just make things happen.
- Leverage your quantitative skills for efficient user acquisition and growth hacking and qualitative skills to raise brand awareness through storytelling and positioning
- Owning our pipeline, helping generate inbound leads for our sales team
- Supporting our sales team in developing messaging and sequences for their outbound efforts
- Managing our external agency partners
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Optimizing our Hubspot account
- Work closely with marketing and sales operations to ensure lead funnels are working efficiently
Hospitable.com is a remote-only and distributed company. For this position, your location is not a requirement. The ideal fit would work under American time zones.
Don't tick all the boxes? Talk to us about why you're still an amazing fit.
- Previous work as Head of Marketing or VP Marketing, preferably within hospitality
- Demonstrated ability to set and prioritize goals
- Experience testing, evaluating, reporting, and measuring results of ongoing campaigns to continuously improve conversion rates
- Analytical chops: be able to organize and understand lead funnel performance, ad performance, AB testing methodology, etc.
- Startup experience is a big plus! Whether you started one in the past or working at one, entrepreneurship is always appreciated
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
The company itself is also a product, one that we iterate on. We're always improving and creating an environment where we all love to work.
- A supportive and caring team environment, where you are trusted, not managed.
- Competitive compensation, slightly adapted to your location and status (employee or contractor), between US$161,826 and US$179,807. Hospitable is recruiting under an employee status in the US, France, and Germany.
- We want to offer options into the company equity through our $HOST token. When this can be implemented, the grant contemplated for this position would be $134,855 (not tied to location).
- 35 days off per year, encouraged (including self-serve public holidays) and parental leave.
- Mental-health and emotional support with therapists on call through Slack.