Social Media Engagement Specialist
This is a fully remote position.
Responsible for Social Media customer service and engagement on Twitter and Facebook pages as well as other social media platforms. To be successful you must have a passion for customer service and written communications.
- Effectively and accurately engage with customer service inquiries via social media
- Participate in any required training/industry-specific certifications to maintain the technical knowledge and skills necessary to perform the job at or above the standard required
- Provide exceptional service to all internal and external customers
- Adhere and contribute to defining processes that produce best-in-class social consumer engagement experiences, focusing on constant improvement and a value-based approach
- Utilize correct tools to efficiently manage a number of often concurrent activities
- Provide thought leadership and insights to improving the process of reaching customers
- Ability to explore creative ways to successfully drive customer engagement which will lead to improved customer satisfaction
- 2+ years experience in retail or sales related profession
- High-level knowledge with social platforms
- Computer navigation and typing proficiency
- Strong reading comprehension and written communication skills
- Automotive industry experience preferred
- Extensive expertise and knowledge of specific industry and job-related experience in lieu of educational requirements
- Position related experience 1+ years experience with social platforms (forums, Facebook, twitter etc.) at a personal/professional level
- Requires a Bachelor s Degree
All candidates will successfully complete the required Drug Testing and Background Checks prior to the supplier confirming the acceptance of the assignment.