Who We Are
Afterparty is building a Web3 platform that provides fans with new ways to engage with their favorite artists and creators through "NFTs for Access". We build community and the creator tools to help creators thrive in a Web3 future. Afterparty s community of artists, musicians, influencers, and benefactors is connected by a jointly owned NFT Collection called the "Afterparty Utopians," 1500 unique pieces of digital art on the blockchain. This 45-second video should help to explain Afterparty, or you can look at our Instagram page to see some photos from our events. To date, we've minted Afterparty Utopians NFTs for Sia, Ryan Tedder, Heidi Klum, Josh Duhamel, Jaden Hossler, Lauv, Madelyn Cline, Ashe, Paul Klein/LANY, and many others. Since our early launch in June 2021, we've seen impressive growth, closed nearly $7M in venture capital and are working towards our vision of a more creator-centric world to reality. We love creators and are looking to scale our team. Come join us!
What We re Looking For
We are looking for an experienced Director of Marketing who understands social media marketing, paid marketing, and the creator economy. You should be passionate about the creator economy, musicians, Web3/crypto, and can help us articulate Afterparty s company vision via a multitude of relevant and rising social outlets. You are an expert in messaging, growth, and scaling. We want someone who will be comfortable spending time on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Google Ads, and Meta/Facebook Ads. We are an LA-based company and would love to bring on someone local, but the position is remote-first.
What You ll Be Doing
- Lead Afterparty s marketing and branding efforts
- Oversee, grow and engage our audiences across relevant social channels
- Create the voice for Afterparty, and ensure that voice is broadcast across Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, etc.
- Craft the recipe for our ongoing content, and ensure that end users are receiving it positively
- Boosting the reach of this content through paid social media campaigns
- Work alongside the Afterparty executive team to solicit ideas from the company, and proactively filter down to the best ones
- Maintain an ongoing content calendar for all social channels
- Craft and communicate brand voice, aesthetic, and mission on all social channels
- Engage with creators and their fans across all social platforms
- Handle critical deadlines and quick turnarounds in a fast-paced environment
- Use data tools and insights to monitor social health and performance
- Research and implement latest social trends, best practices, and innovations across platforms
- This role requires a very deep understanding of the creator economy. Must have a passion for creators and their audiences.
- 3-5+ years experience preferred in marketing for established companies or platforms
- Comfortable leading and taking ownership of projects or teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience in design tools and software a plus - Adobe (Premier, Photoshop), etc.
- 4-year degree from a relevant college or university
Afterparty is an early-stage seed-funded start-up guided by experienced founders including David Fields (Disney, Wander), Dan Rahmel (Wander, Intuit), Eytan Elbaz (Google, Scopely, Social Native), and Robert Graham (VAMPPED). Our team is comprised of serial entrepreneurs and passionate creators.
We believe in building an inclusive community both on our platform and within our company. Afterparty is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer fostering a diverse and inclusive team.