WE GO BEYOND THE OBVIOUS, USING INTELLIGENCE, PASSION AND CREATIVITY TO INSPIRE NEW THINKING AND SHAPE THE WORLD WE LIVE IN. TO START A CAREER THAT IS OUT OF THE ORDINARY, PLEASE APPLY...
CLIENT SUCCESS DIRECTOR, KANTAR MARKETPLACE NORTH AMERICA - REMOTE
Kantar is the world’s leading marketing data and analytics company. We have a complete, unique and rounded understanding of how people think, feel and act; globally and locally in over 90 markets. By combining the deep expertise of our people, our data resources and benchmarks and our innovative analytics and technology, we help our clients understand people and inspire growth.
The Kantar Marketplace team is looking for an accomplished data-driven Client Director with an admirable record of leading successful product initiatives from concept to market.
An exciting opportunity to drive client success for Kantar Marketplace in North America. Reporting to the Head of Client Success, Americas- Kantar Marketplace, you will be responsible for driving client satisfaction, ensuring appropriate NA specific training for teams, and driving continuous process improvement, as well as giving critical input into product innovation that helps grow the Marketplace business in North America.
Kantar Marketplace is an automated market research platform designed for insights professionals, marketers and agencies who want to test, learn and move faster. It is the only market research platform with solutions that have been independently validated to predict sales and brand growth. We are committed to helping our clients unlock powerful insights through our verified audiences, intuitive self-serve dashboards and expert consulting - in over 65 markets.
The platform powers both a core storefront and portfolio of self-serve and serviced agile solutions (Kantar Marketplace), plus client-specific versions of the platform and portfolio (Kantar Marketplace Enterprise).
The Client Success Director in North America will have in-depth knowledge of the platform, and the solutions offered on it. They will be focused on elevating and growing the usage of Kantar Marketplace both internally and externally across NA, as well as continuously focused on improvement of the platform.
Client Engagement and Communication
Walk new self-serve clients through their first study on KMP & follow up after first project
Follow up with clients to get feedback on their experience/share that with key KMP teams - participating in regular check-ins with larger KMP clients
- Ensure regular communication with KMP clients to drive repeat usage and upsell other solutions on KMP
- Ensure Marketplace clients are receiving quick responses to requests and questions, and help train them to use the tools to answer their business questions
- Partner with Client Leadership/Client Partners across Kantar NA divisions to pitch and demo the Kantar Marketplace platform and offers
- Support in the execution and creation of Marketing content for Client Webinars, conferences, thought leadership pieces, client quotes/cases studies, etc...
Support on the rollout and creation of additional NA training documents and training sessions for KMP product rollouts and enhancements.
Ensure training docs are kept up to date
Continuously look to develop/refine the execution process for the platform to ensure solutions can be delivered at scale
Help facilitate client transitions to KAP for existing solutions (i.e LEX TV, Context Lab)
- Participate in internal regular check-ins for larger KMP clients to ensure process review and improvement to drive higher client satisfaction
- Participate in providing feedback and regular discussions with Profiles KMP leads, KMP PM Support team leads, and others to continuously review and improve the Fieldwork process for KMP studies.
Collect client and internal feedback on NA-specific product and feature needs
Identify platform needs to increase efficiency, speed, quality, and ease of use both internally and externally
Achievement of revenue and profitability targets
High levels of client satisfaction
- Clear and efficient ways of working between Kantar departments and divisions
EXPERIENCE & CAPABILITIES
Passion for driving success of the Kantar Marketplace platform
Commercially driven and eager to please clients
- Strategic thinker who systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible customer pain points, expectations and implicit needs
- Ability to interface directly with clients with strong presentation skills and ability to command a presence
- Clear and effective communicator, with proven success working across departments and/or divisions
- Organizational agility with the ability to establish strong cross-functional relationships and to influence and inspire others
- Strong understanding across Kantar offers in North America
- Operationally minded with proven success improving processes and profitability
- Comfortable dealing with the unknown, and able to build plans and processes from scratch
- Ability to work at a fast pace, with a true self-starter mentality
We provide a comprehensive, highly competitive benefits package, including
- Medical plans with comprehensive, affordable coverage for a range of health services
Health Savings Account/FSA
Dental, Vision and benefits to cover unique healthcare needs
- Wellness Program
- 401k with matching
- Tuition Reimbursement, Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
Please note that by applying to this opportunity you consent to the personal data you provide to us to be processed and retained by The Kantar Group Limited (“Kantar”). Your details will be kept on our Internal ATS (Applicant Tracking System) for as long as is necessary for the purposes of recruitment, which may include your details being shared with the hiring manager.
KANTAR REWARDS STATEMENT
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitiveand alsoto support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health andwell beingis taken into consideration.
We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.