About this role
The mission for this role is to lead, create, and execute a marketing plan to drive demand and usage adoption for , a decentralized protocol incubated by Client.
As the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for the overall marketing plan (branding, messaging, positioning, launches, community management, GTM strategy, market and customer research, integrated campaigns and overall content).
Focus initially will be mostly on driving brand awareness and community management. The ideal candidate is passionate about helping blockchain projects and developers across all aspects of their user journey from establishing new relationships to fostering deeper ties with the existing Protocol customer/partner community. You will focus on engaging and supporting the blockchain development community and partnering with them throughout their customer journey.
What youll be doing
- Develop projects marketing plans and strategy, including - among other things - defining the value proposition, positioning and messaging frameworks by persona and segment (users, investors, node runners).
- Drive awareness, grow community and nurture adoption of users, investors, and node runners, through partner activities, content marketing, PR, webinars, social and online marketing, and and third-party events, among others.
- Design and execute content plans targeted to the user, node runner, and investor communities. Identify topics and motivate Protocol and external community members to create original content. This may include blog posts, research and reports, project updates, guides, case studies, presentations and sales material.
- Create a healthy culture in both technical and investor communities founded on value creation, core values, and a code of conduct. Foster conversations, manage expectations, and resolve conflicts within community forums and social media channels. Hire and manage a team of community managers.
- Work closely with the Client team and industry experts to ensure effective thought leadership and ongoing relevance in the market.
- Define execution timelines, channels and audience needs intended to grow projects position as the leader in the blockchain cybersecurity space
- Create branding, website, blog, community forums, and social media accounts for the project.
- Establish KPIs for all of your teams efforts and track performance to ensure marketing plans are delivering expected business outcomes
Ideally, you have
- 1+ years of work experience with DeFi, NFT or Ethereum related projects
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in community or technical marketing roles at fintech, cybersecurity, or similar companies.
- Experience leading marketing strategies on an English-speaking, global scale
- Experience in fostering a global community through user group support and outreach programs
- Data-driven approach to community building, including understanding how to measure the health and success of a developer community.
- The ability to effectively communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences with ease
- Ability to manifest technical vision/direction via compelling positioning and messaging
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively across teams to successfully launch new products and features.
- Excellence in verbal and written communication, with the ability to create succinct, compelling messaging
- Compelling storyteller with a strategic and analytical mindset who can engage and educate customers and investors.
- Strong personal organizational skills and a love for self-time management.
- Superb organization and project management skills. Ability to work on and manage multiple complex projects with multiple stakeholders, at once.
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to be flexible in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion and/or experience with open-source or cybersecurity or similar highly technical industry.
- Medical Insurance: Top quality insurance options for you.
- Paid leave for new parents.
- Team Events: Company retreats in different locations around the world.
- Monthly allowance for wellness activities.
- Coworking: access to a coworking space of your choice.
- Training: Technical training, spoken language lessons in any language of your choice.
Powered by JazzHR