Bubblegum Casting is the longest running children's talent agency in Australia specialising in babies, children, teens and more recently adults. Our vision is simple: be the number one children and adults talent agency in Australia, ensure our talent get the most work and have fun along the way whilst doing it. To keep us ahead of our competitors we are investing in the best digital tools and people. We are committed to re-imaging the industry by championing honesty, transparency and satisfaction. The only way for us to get there? For our people to love their jobs and to work hard because of it. We love working Nomads and support remote working!
About The Role
While we have heritage and legacy at our core, we operate like a high growth and fast pace startup, so it’s essential you are ready for that environment. This is a flexible and hybrid full time position (3-5 days per week), but you must be available to work Saturdays (AEST time) and some evenings (AEST). You will be on the phone and on Zoom a lot! Demanding talent and clients, at times long hours and high pressure come with the role. However hard work is rewarded, perks include:
- Work with a global team
- Ongoing mentoring & industry training to give you the tools and skills you need to succeed
- An environment that values and rewards great performance & innovative thinking
- A chance to write your own journey within the business
- Annual salary plus commission on offer
- Head office is in South Melbourne, with free parking, gym and cafe on site!
- Flexible hours and opportunity to work hybrid or completely remote if outside of Melbourne.
This is what your day to day will look like:
- Daily communication with talent, parents, clients and our team
- Processing new talent leads and calling to book suitable talent in for an interview with you, sending follow up reminders and conducting the interview itself. Interviews are a consultative process, whereby you are helping the talent to learn more about us and the industry to understand if we are the right agency for them, as well as auditioning the talent and deciding if they are the right talent for us.
- Calling and emailing to follow up with talent contracts and payments
- Calling to officially welcome & onboard talent once they have signed with us, assisting them to book in for their photoshoot & onboarding session
- Managing general enquiries, customer service and day to day admin tasks
- Assist with coordinating and facilitating events when required, including open castings and photoshoots
- Assisting our CEO and team with other projects as they arise!
Who are we looking for?
- This role would be well suited to someone with experience in sales, real estate, hospitality, retail, recruitment or advertising agency.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills
- You love kids, and can get along with all kinds, but you can switch to adult mode and adapt your communication style as needed.
- You're ambitious and motivated by KPI targets, comfortable working autonomously while also being a team player
- You're a thinker, not afraid to present new ideas, take ownership on something and see it through to the end
- You take pride in the work you do, are extremely organised and have an obsession with the overall customer experience
- You have an infectious enthusiasm and positive attitude
- You are tenacious and resilient; able to think on your feet and respond well under pressure
- You're tech savvy and can use various office apps (we use Active Campaign CRM, ReAmaze, Zoom, Slack, Google Docs, Gmail, Ring Central)