Headquarters: San Francisco
Who are we?
Sprinto is an early stage SaaS startup in the information security "compliance" space. This is a flourishing space, but has not seen any innovation in the last couple of decades. Thanks to some macro-changes, we think the space is ripe for a market leader. Our job as founders and early team members is to ensure that Sprinto has a shot at this opportunity.
Why work with us?
- Sprinto has an experienced founding team. Prior to Sprinto, our co-founders (Girish and Raghu) built recruiterbox.com (now Trakstar). They bootstrapped recruiterbox from 2011 to 2017, and scaled it to 2500+ global customers and a team of ~45 people spread across India and US. At the end of 2017, Recruiterbox was acquired by Turn/River capital.
- They wrote most of the early code at Recruiterbox, and remained among the top 5 committers even when the company ran at scale. They are engineers at heart and love building scalable systems for people to coordinate, work together and build great things together
- Sprinto is well capitalised from top notch investors like Elevation, Accel & Blume. While you have all the advantages of working on challenging problems that come with working in a startup, you also don't have the risk of the company running out of money.
- Last but not the least, stock options. While all early stage startups offer stock options, not all of them are the same. At Sprinto, we aren't satisfied with being just a large/successful company. We want to be the category leader. On a good outcome, your stint with Sprinto will leave you with no need to work for money and you only continue to work for passion.
What you'll do at Sprinto:
We are hiring our first US-based account executive to lead our sales efforts in the region to:
- Lead the charge creating a healthy pipeline of revenue and new logos in the US by identifying high-potential business opportunities and executing outbound strategies to engage with them
- Convert our inbound demand into our customers by owning the complete sales cycle
- Become a product expert and educate our prospects on Sprinto’s value proposition through demos and sales collaterals, while aligning it to their needs, challenges, and requirements
- Collect insights from prospects and provide feedback to our product, marketing, and customer experience teams to improve conversions and drive future roadmaps
- Work closely with customer success team to ensure a smooth transition for new customers
- Build out our playbook and sales processes in the US
Who can be successful in this role:
- Prior experience in B2B SaaS and enterprise sales in the US region, preferably selling to developers and engineers
- Held a quota carrying role in the past, with a track record of consistent outperformance on sales targets
- Ability to grasp the technicality of Sprinto’s product and educate prospects on the best way to approach their compliance
- Ability to think on your feet — you’re someone who can figure out creative ways to get the maximum conversions, and be empathetic towards our prospects
- Adept at using any CRM — Salesforce, HubSpot or others to manage and track pipelines
- Flexibility to work with our international sales team with some time overlap