Headquarters: Manalapan, NJ
PRI is seeking a Personal Social Media & Branding Specialist to join our team. This specialist will work closely with key executive-level officers at PRI and at select client organizations to manage and enhance these individuals’ professional networks and reputations. Primary responsibilities include (but are not limited to) management of personal social media profiles, research and preparation for speaking engagements, resume and biography writing, continued education research and recommendations, and digital networking.
Ideal candidates will be highly organized self-starters, adept at juggling multiple tasks and taking initiative with minimal direction, familiar with the tech and/or Information Technology landscape, and comfortable communicating with and building relationships with C-level professionals across various industries.
We are based out of New Jersey but are a fully remote and globally distributed team. This remote role operates within Eastern Time Zone business hours.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage content, strategy, outreach, and moderation for personal social media accounts
- Collaborate with clients to cultivate personal brand stories and strategies aimed at professional growth and thought leadership
- Conduct targeted research, and identify opportunities, for relationship-building, potential collaborations or business partnerships, continued education opportunities, and thought leadership opportunities
- Provide copywriting, editing, and strategic recommendations for resumes and biographies
- Provide copywriting, editing, and strategic recommendations for ghostwritten content
- Lead preparation for speaking engagements (i.e., create presentations, assist in writing speeches or talking points for panel discussions)
- Manage correspondence with journalists and other networking contacts
- Coordinate with clients’ Executive Assistants to interpret objectives, set milestones, allocate resources, and escalate issues when necessary
Knowledge and Skills
- 5+ years of professional experience working in PR, marketing, communications, executive consulting, or a similar role
- Ability to distill complex or high-level requests into actionable tasks and milestones
- Undeterred by challenges; ability to act with discretion, diplomacy, and professionalism in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present status updates and recommendations to executive-level leadership
- Hyper-organized, detail-oriented, and able to take ownership of projects
- Experienced working remotely
- Ability to provide multiple professional references upon request
More About Careers at PRI
- We offer exceptional employee benefits like paid time off, healthcare coverage, retirement plan matching, and more!
- We are committed to supporting your professional growth through development and training opportunities at all levels of your career.
- As a BIPOC-owned organization, we embrace inclusivity and diversity.
- We put our values at the center of all we do, and we seek candidates who do the same.
Please note we will not accept applications that do not include a cover letter and portfolio and/or work examples.