This is a remote position open to candidates in any US state. Boston-area employees have a choice to work fully remote or a hybrid using our downtown office space.
Since 2008, Brafton has been at the forefront of content marketing. Now we’re one of the leading content marketing providers and have evolved into a diverse digital marketing partner to our clients. Our growth is fueled by the talent and dedication of our people.
We generate powerful results for our clients through our data-led approach to content production and inbound marketing. Setting up our clients to achieve these results begins during our consultative sales process. At Brafton, we practice what we preach and have a highly successful and targeted inbound lead generation strategy. This, coupled with targeted sales prospecting and client referrals, gives us a secure foundation for growth.
The Brafton Sales Development Representative will play a key role in bringing in new business, as part of a global sales effort with a leading-edge digital marketing firm.
As part of our high-energy, success-hungry sales team, you will primarily research, engage and book meetings for our team. You have a passion for sales and online marketing, and you are eager to contribute to a company that values promoting from within. In exchange for your hard work and results, you’ll be rewarded with a competitive compensation package and skills coaching from our seasoned sales team. This outbound cold-calling role is the perfect opportunity for those with a strong ambition to get into a lucrative sales career.
- Articulate and research strategies to demonstrate how Brafton can be of value to our prospects’ success
- Execute inbound and outbound campaigns to targeted prospects
- Engage, nurture and book inbound enquiries
- Consult with confidence on the phone and in writing
- Leverage LinkedIn and other social media to build relationships
- Perform detailed competitive research using tools that include Google Analytics and SEMRush.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduate degree required
- 1-2 years phone sales experience preferred but not required
- Ability to engage quickly; a consultative and confident approach is key
- Competitive drive and strategic mindset to exceed sales targets
- Keen interest in internet and search engine marketing or digital content marketing
- Self-driven and positive attitude in order to thrive as an individual in a team-oriented environment.
Benefits Include: Health, Dental, Vision, Colonial Life, 401k with Match, Paid Time Off, remote work perks and more!
To learn more about Brafton, CHECK US OUT HERE
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY | E-VERIFY: Brafton is an Equal Opportunity employer. In addition to federal law requirements, Brafton complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfers, leave of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Brafton (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).