In a world where it's never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That's why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
The Digital Performance Strategist is a highly motivated, team-oriented individual who works closely with automotive dealership clients to deliver an integrated marketing website strategy and top-notch customer support. Their focus is on helping to guide performance improvements using analytics and the principles of SEO, website design and conversion best practices. They will also partner closely with the dealer and internal teams to align the dealership's business goals with the website or organic strategy, as well as any other digital marketing efforts (including but not limited to, digital advertising, social media marketing and e-mail marketing). The Digital Performance Strategist position is held by a seasoned Account Managerand Digital Marketerwho is responsible for maintaining relationships of an individual Dealer or a Dealer Group across multiple OEMs and multiple locations. They support the growth and retention of revenue, sourcing business development opportunities, assisting with the sales process, and providing expert direction and guidance to their customers.
A Digital Performance Strategist has mastery of5core competencies:
- Strong understanding of search engine optimization, and ability to interpret and craft an organic and overall website performance story using analytics.
- Strong understanding of how to engage customers properly to establish and meet goals.
- Ability to drive value-added goal-driven website and organic traffic recommendations
- Strong communication skills to effectively guide digital marketing recommendations and implement mutually agreed upon strategies.
- Organizational and account management skills, including consultative selling when appropriate.
- Responsible for customer delivery of core SEO and Website marketing services required to hit revenue/retention targets, responsible for digital performance and alignment to client goals.
Education & Experience
- 1-3 Years of Account Management or Dealership Experience Required.
- 1-3 Years of Digital Marketing Experience, Preferably Demonstrated Expertise in Website Conversion Optimization or Search Engine Optimization
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business Management or related field (or Equivalent Experience) preferred
- Google Analytics Certification
Required Skills & Abilities
- Drive engagement and positive relationships, resulting in high customer/product retention and revenue growth within assigned client base.
- Drive increased customer satisfaction and loyalty, measured through customer retention and client satisfaction scores.
- Consult on and execute a website and organic strategy in alignment with a client's goals, producing meaningful performance results.
- Coordinate online marketing strategy with other key business partners internally and externally.
- Optimize dealer websites and organic visibility in order to drive conversion and to synchronize online and offline marketing to/on the website.
- Expertly utilize Google Analytics to benchmark and measure strategy.
- Respond to changes in direction and other client dynamics with flexibility, resourcefulness and a problem-solving mindset.
- Manages the client facing experience and executes the work for our website performance management solution, PowerSEO solution, and Enhanced Google My Business solution (as required).
- Expertly utilizes Sincro's proprietary website platform in order to deliver in the moment customer service for in-bound dealer requests and execute website strategy.
- Independently and proactively offers professional guidance and recommendations regarding emerging digital and new marketing technologies.
- Supports dealership go to market activities on the website.
- Drives dealership redesign efforts as needed in partnership with Digital Operations design teams.
- Demonstrates expert working knowledge of OEM Make/Model structure, class of vehicle, and relevance to a dealer's market.
- Seamlessly incorporates industry/market best practices into strategy development and client calls.
- Manages accounts with varying levels of revenue/product instances, ensuring a consistent Sincro experience for all.
- Independently creates and managesthe account strategy with relevant account team members in order to produce a unified digital strategy plan.
- Leads the communication of the value of Sincro solutions (WPM, SEO, PPC, Social, Email, etc.), both for the technical and marketing benefits they bring.
- Digitally adept and able to devise multiple ways to execute an idea.
- Possesses creative and highly technical skills with a strong business acumen.
- Ensures management of daily account operations and escalation management.
- Provides monthly and quarterly strategy recommendations driven by data/analytics to improve organic and website performance, tied to business goals.
- Drives organic visibility via website optimizations, link building strategies and utilization of 3rd party tools (ie: GMB, Google Search Console).
- Supports website conversion optimization, and may rely on third party heat map tools like Hot Jar.
- Utilizes organic search tools like SEM Rush and Screaming Frog.
- Travels when needed to engage in-person with key customers.
- Bi-lingual (English-Spanish) - Not required, but preferred
This position can work remote in the US only or on-site at one of our offices in Seattle, Chicago or Detroit
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.