Pssstt… Hey you, authentic salesperson. Over here. This is not your ordinary SaaS sales gig. It’s cooler. I know, I know. But just read on a bit, will ya?
Our 4-person sales team is hiring an Account Executive in North/Central America! This person will own an extensive territory and be responsible for a quarterly new business MRR target. To reach (read: outstrip) that target, you’ll help some of the world’s top-tier SaaS businesses like Hotjar, Pipedrive, and Buffer make sense of their growth trajectory.
Hundreds of SaaS and subscription businesses sign up to try ChartMogul every month. As a sales team, it’s our job to help those trial leads understand and evaluate ChartMogul. That means daily deep dives into key business practices: from how to price your newest product to how to contact potential investors. You’ll help founders explore new markets, understand key SaaS metrics, and grow their MRR.
If you want to learn how to take a business from $0 to $50M in ARR, there’s no better place to learn the stories and strategies of those who have already been there. Here’s what you can expect:
- A mix of short and long technical SaaS sales cycles, working mostly inbound leads
- Ownership of a large North American territory and the entire sales cycle — from first contact through negotiation
- Close collaboration with a sales engineer and our customer success team
- The opportunity to improve your credibility as a SaaS technology expert
- Exposure to SaaS industry trends and contacts
- Autonomy and collaboration in an entirely remote environment
Ultimately, our ideal candidate is excited about helping prospective customers figure out what it takes to get started with ChartMogul. They are unafraid of diving deep into billing practices, systems, SaaS metrics, and data models to collect and organize the information needed to surface a brilliant solution.
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years of experience leading sales cycles in SaaS or a similar setting
- Native-level spoken and written English
- You should have experience leading discovery and product demonstrations
- Attention to detail and creative problem solving skills — you think out of the box to get the prospective customer to their intended business outcome
- Ability to understand and communicate a complex product to technical buyers
- Experience talking to and presenting to clients — strong verbal, written, and non-verbal communication skills required
- Willingness to contribute in more than one capacity and a high-energy, get s*** done attitude
- A self-driven, motivated, and dynamic personality who is comfortable working remotely
Nice to have
- Formal sales training
- Knowledge of SaaS billing systems and infrastructure
- Knowledge of SaaS pricing models and billing practices
What is it like to work at ChartMogul?
- You’ll join the adventures of an early-stage company and experience what it means to have an incredibly impactful job
- You’ll become part of a team of nice, awesome, and highly dedicated people who all have the same mission: Helping companies build better businesses
- Flexible hours with healthy work-life balance
- All employees, including contractors, receive sick days, paid holiday days, and government-assisted (EI) paternity leave
- You’ll receive a great salary pack (market or upmarket)!
- Application is reviewed
- Initial interview
- Peer interview
- Role play exercise
- Final interview
- Reference checks
This is a full-time remote position. Please note that we are only able to consider applicants who are eligible to work in Canada or Mexico at this time.