Why Clipboard Health Exists
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. The average nursing assistant without a college degree makes $36k a year; the average nursing assistant on Clipboard Health makes $53k a year and the top 5% make $74k a year. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time & ambition into career growth. We have healthcare professionals texting us photos of a car they were finally able to buy, a school & church they’re building in their native Haiti with money they earn here, and more.
We’re a Series C, extremely fast growing startup with classic two-sided network effects. We’ve grown 10x (across all key metrics) in the last 18 months and need your help to keep growing to serve more healthcare professionals, healthcare facilities, and patients.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will contact health care facilities to sell staffing services. You will be responsible for a collection of facilities. You will:
- Call and email these facilities,
- Gather names, emails, and phone numbers of key stakeholders at these facilities, and
- Speak with those stakeholders to understand their needs and the inner workings of each facility.
Your goal is to set appointments with decision-makers who need our staffing services.
Job Experience Qualifications
- Proven top performer in previous sales roles. You consistently achieved your quota and were in the top 20% of your peers
- Grit, stamina, and persistence despite facing rejection
- Eagerness to learn
- Excellent verbal English skills
- Stable Internet connection and a quiet place to work from.
- Ability to work during normal business hours during a time zone in the continental United States
Why should you apply?
- We’re fully-remote. Say goodbye to long commutes.
- Great pay
- Consistent 40-hour work week
- You will dramatically improve lives by helping health care professionals to find much-needed work opportunities.
- You’ll experience the fast pace of a high-growth tech startup.
- Our team is globally distributed. You will work with coworkers from all around the world.
Salary is based on experience and location. This is a launch pad to other opportunities within the organization. Sales Development Representatives have been promoted to many positions, including Account Executive, Sales Manager, Sales Trainer, and positions in customer support.
Consistent feedback and coaching will be provided. We intend to teach you fundamental skills that will carry you through this job and the rest of your career.